Best Life & Beyond #92 Broke is Where the Vlog Is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So my wife wanted to know what was up with these two. She just put on the LA Quinta video.
What struck me was them saying they would "have to find a pool" more than once. Why would you have to find a pool if you were staying at the hotel?
I'm thinking they stopped and ate at the hotel to make it appear that they were actually staying there.
Why no shots of the actually room? I wasn't really watching every second, but all I saw them do was eat three times in 10 minutes, ride their scooters and then drive around.

Ok, I see now that there are two videos.
I still think it's strange that they say they have to "find" a pool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I stayed at a La Quinta once. I apparently wasn't lucky enough to stay at the resort version though...

Before having air conditioning installed, La Quinta was the only place to go nearby where I could bring my cat (and that had AC!) and all her things until it finally cooled down and we returned home.

Decent hotel for what it is, but certainly not a destination hotel. I guess if that is what they could afford though...that's cool.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Some are suggesting that Katie did the below as revenge for Paula McKenzie not featuring Katie as “The Queen of Disneyland” in Paula’s Las Vegas Kitchen & More YouTube Channel video titled “Girls Day at Disneyland!” back on March 15th.

It is an interesting theory and something that I will be keeping my ears open to hear more about:

D2B7C847-B3FE-49C6-8010-D3771FB9905F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Some are suggesting that Katie did the below as revenge for Paula McKenzie not featuring Katie as “The Queen of Disneyland” in Paula’s Las Vegas Kitchen & More YouTube Channel video titled “Girls Day at Disneyland!” back on March 15th.

It is an interesting theory and something that I will be keeping my ears open to hear more about:

View attachment 2217778
Could’ve been Bugs Bunny.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If Blab hadn’t fallen so far, I might’ve congratulated Spence on getting back into his hobby. Exercising. Doing something other than Disney. I might’ve said good for him for making good on his old NYE resolution to do things he used to do and love. I started roller skating in my 40s. It is scary as heck to be an older person at the skate park.

However, since he is a lying, violent drunk, who attempts to destroy the reputation of basically everyone he used to call friends in the disney vlogging community, and has NEVER tried to make amends or apologize... He can duck off and if he breaks a hip while skating, oh well. It’s the life he chose.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

View attachment 2217778
But Dale, what are the Spring Break crowds like right now in Vegas???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
An odd moment at the La Quinta hot tub. After Spencer turned on the jets, KT had this weird reaction...

She probably wasn't ready to be on camera because she didn't have a towel, bag, blanket, or backpack to cover herself up with.

Screenshot (362).png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
An odd moment at the La Quinta hot tub. After Spencer turned on the jets, KT had this weird reaction...

She probably wasn't ready to be on camera because she didn't have a towel, bag, blanket, or backpack to cover herself up with.

View attachment 2217906
Nearly float tipping to a point where she'd resemble a turtle turned on its shell.

And how do we know those are the jets???

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Beautiful! And so, so close to the Grimace that Lalo posted upthread:
View attachment 2217651

KT, your transformation to a real live cartoon character is almost complete! I had my money on Ursala, but Grimce it is!
I'm freaking dying, I'm so glad I caught this screenshot watching late last night 🤣 I was like wait...she got caught in the background ,that stomach, that shape.. 😅 grimace/the penguin has been spotted!!
"Danny Devito! I love your work!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.