Best Life & Beyond #92 Broke is Where the Vlog Is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First, they allegedly abruptly went to “clean up” things in Questa, New Mexico.

Now, they hypothetically are removing some potential items from Spencer’s Storage Unit:

View attachment 2190880

I wonder if Nutmeg’s sudden death has brought more eyes on someone’s past.

P.S. You can tell Alex Trebek means a lot to the two of them by how they keep this sentimental artifact in a storage unit instead of on Adam The Woo’s old shelves.
Alex: Hi there
Serf: Big fan here! Can you please autograph this for me?
Alex: wait….aren’t you the kid that is always holding up the wrong cue cards for me? You make filming last a bit longer than needed.
Serf: nah man. Please make it out to Serf!
Alex: what?
Serf: yeah man
Alex:
IMG_0932.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 25
so why did they make that random trip to new mexico again? i mean, aside from needing to run away from controversy like they always do

it's still so weird to me why they chose questa, new mexico as their destination

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Does she have that many personal/professional meetings that she can’t stay focused during them?

3D55DF9C-E35C-400C-B3AF-B8BFD96C915B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I think she's referring to her Zoom meetings with the Besties cuz she'd rather be anywhere else but there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Screenshot_20230523_142927_Instagram.jpg

KT, this is EXACTLY what every ex-friend thinks of you! You and Frostee are the most toxic gruesome twosome and you have documented it all...morons!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Well, there's a new Vlog out which I very quickly skimmed - they both had to go to the doctor to get blood tests - not sure why (*cough*diabetes*cough*) but afterwards, in the car KKKT referred to herself and Spence as "Blood Siblings" at which point I vomited up my lunch.
Just popping off to gargle mouthwash. I feel the need to shower as well.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.