Best Life & Beyond #92 Broke is Where the Vlog Is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think the fact that they suddenly brought back "home is where the vlog is" proves that they're indeed living full time at the malibu place again and that anacrapa is no more
And that they are desperate because that was when they were getting bigger views.
---
I actually think it was his grandfather’s place, now his mother’s, and probably paid for free and clear. When they were on their “hike” he made mention of going fishing there with his grandfather “all the time” when he was a kid. Where they “hiked” isn’t far from “their” beach front palatial estate.

PS they set themselves up to be punchlines so many times in this latest strawberry festival vid. I don’t know why they do it. “Aww, the piggys kissed” Please, someone more talented than myself, do something amazing with this material!
No, it is a rental but Mom lives in the hills of Malibu so that is why he probably hung out with Grandpa in the area.

Reactions: 15
And that they are desperate because that was when they were getting bigger views.
---

No, it is a rental but Mom lives in the hills of Malibu so that is why he probably hung out with Grandpa in the area.
After every major incident viewership has pulled away. No matter how much they've tried to control the narrative, people see through their B.S. more and more. These two are their own worst enemy. And it's wonderful.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
i think the fact that they suddenly brought back "home is where the vlog is" proves that they're indeed living full time at the malibu place again and that anacrapa is no more
When they popped up in Malibu I thought Spencer had gotten another work gig but instead he's just putzing about doing these lame vlogs. They're broke and living off credit cards and Spencer's mom's generosity.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
When they popped up in Malibu I thought Spencer had gotten another work gig but instead he's just putzing about doing these lame vlogs. They're broke and living off credit cards and Spencer's mom's generosity.
I'm guessing with the writers strike there is no work for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I know she insists on looking like a complete slob at all times, but is this really the best hat she could find? It looks like she picked it up off the side of the road. It doesn't even fit her fat head.
That cap needs to be burned along with her stinky leggings and monster size sunglasses !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Today they went out for brunch, then she went and had one of those stupidly expensive smoothies/shakes at over $20 a pop. The way they spend money (especially on eating out) absolutely fascinates me. I just don't get it.

Now, KKKT when you read this and sit there smirking to yourself that I'm jealous at how much $$ you spend on eating out and expensive smoothies, it's not that. (I could buy you and Spence several times over). I'm intrigued as to the logic behind constantly throwing money away on such things when you are struggling to afford other stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Q: What other location could possibly bring in more views than a trip to Fabulous Las Vegas... ?

1684819454974.png

A: A Fabulous Trip to the Local Costco... 😂

1684819691026.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
since ellen ended, he's only worked on talking dead (because of his buddy chris hardwick) and a couple episodes of the price is right according to IMDB. mommy's having trouble finding him work i guess. he's just as broke and unemployed as KT is

Reactions: 24
LOL during one of the recent Bestie Live streams, they were asked about Costco vlogs, and they said "Not for the main channel, maybe if we do it, it will be Bestie bonus content" guess that's out the window. Just like how they said they wouldn't do Vegas vlogs either since they "don't bring in the views." If they are broke and out of ideas might as well dip into the well of the old standbys, cause we KNOW they don't have the brainpower or the ability to step outside their content comfort zones. 😴😴😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
When is the last Disneyland video they posted? Are they even talking about Disney these days? I mean, since she IS the Queen of Disneyland….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
When is the last Disneyland video they posted? Are they even talking about Disney these days? I mean, since she IS the Queen of Disneyland….
This is their current Disneyland vlog formula:

• Enter the park at 3:00pm
  • Walk the outer most clockwise path though all the lands
  • Ride one ride, only if the line is less than 5min
  • Eat as much as humanly possible
  • Comment about things that have been covered weeks prior by about 6 other vloggers
  • Backhanded “compliments” about the park
  • Update on the three crates
  • Leave the park at 3:45pm
  • Get fast food before going home

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
First, they allegedly abruptly went to “clean up” things in Questa, New Mexico.

Now, they hypothetically are removing some potential items from Spencer’s Storage Unit:

4EEAF6F6-94D1-43BF-8CC6-A15783B7D542.jpeg

I wonder if Nutmeg’s sudden death has brought more eyes on someone’s past.

P.S. You can tell Alex Trebek means a lot to the two of them by how they keep this sentimental artifact in a storage unit instead of on Adam The Woo’s old shelves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
First, they allegedly abruptly went to “clean up” things in Questa, New Mexico.

Now, they hypothetically are removing some potential items from Spencer’s Storage Unit:

View attachment 2190880

I wonder if Nutmeg’s sudden death has brought more eyes on someone’s past.

P.S. You can tell Alex Trebek means a lot to the two of them by how they keep this sentimental artifact in a storage unit instead of on Adam The Woo’s old shelves.
My favorite part about this photo is to imagine Spencer waiting in line at Barnes & Nobles, and when he gets to Alex Trebek, Mr. Trebek says "Hello there! Thanks for coming out - who should I make this out to?" And Spencer replies, "Serf".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.