Best Life & Beyond #92 Broke is Where the Vlog Is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What smells better?
KT or the waffle maker?
(Can't believe I missed this one)

What has more waffles in it at once?
KT or the waffle maker?
(I know KT wins this one)

What is capable of burning more calories?
KT or the waffle maker?

Which one has more real designer hand bags?
KT or the waffle maker?
(This one is a tie)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
That waffle video should be renamed "My 600 Pound Life: The Prequel". At this point I'm convinced they're trying to gain weight on purpose.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wow, they gave their super besties a whole six hours notice for their zoom meeting on a Saturday night
1684622700876.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Hey KT and Spencer, any decent person watching your "family channel" does NOT want to see you promoting Disney's disgusting child g*ooming line of apparel targeted at the "youngins" (as you call them).

Stop your fake virtue signaling "and that will soon go away!"
1684622048900.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
If anyone is wondering what Galaxy’s Edge is called for short, according to Spencer it is “GE” …that’s what the cool kids are calling it these days.

Also, in their last video, Spencer, a 52 year old man remarked, “why isn’t everything Mickey shaped?”

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If anyone is wondering what Galaxy’s Edge is called for short, according to Spencer it is “GE” …that’s what the cool kids are calling it these days.

Also, in their last video, Spencer, a 52 year old man remarked, “why isn’t everything Mickey shaped?”
Spencer is one of the lamest 50-something guys ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I have a question, we all know that they bought their way to 100k. We all saw it.
Why haven't they gotten their plaque yet? Or even mentioned it? Sure not like them to pass on a chance to flex.
I looked into it, and apparently after you hit 100k, you need to alert YT yourself and then it goes up for review. I am willing to bet that as soon as they bought their way to 100k, they submitted and then YT backed them out of the thousands they had just purchased.
By the time they would have requested a review, the Justin stuff had already worn off and anyone of the stans that they shared would have left BLOB. We saw this happen.
Then right after they hit 100k, we saw the stans numbers drop again. This time though, I would think it was YT doing their review.
And now they are currently (still) at 99.7k.
No more purchasing happening. They are having to go it organic now that they have been on the YT radar.
Thoughts?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Loving her humble brags about leaving certain items in OC and not bringing to the “beach house” like her whisk… ugh. More indoor sunglasses too.

🤢🤮🤮🤮
They are going to have major bloating and gas when they go to Red Lobster and film there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Loving her humble brags about leaving certain items in OC and not bringing to the “beach house” like her whisk… ugh. More indoor sunglasses too.

🤢🤮🤮🤮
Beach house ... it's a 1960's one bedroom, one bath, 700 square foot run down apartment that is rusting away on what I would barely call a "beach".

The homeless tent people in Venice Beach have the same net worth and a better view.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Beach house ... it's a 1960's one bedroom, one bath, 700 square foot run down apartment that is rusting away on what I would barely call a "beach".

The homeless tent people in Venice Beach have the same net worth and a better view.
Believe me I know. I drive by it several times a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
When we go to CA on vacation we always go to Malibu to eat someplace overlooking the ocean. When we drive by mother Emmons apartment we wonder who the poor people are living in those dumps and why doesn’t anyone care to update and remodel the exterior, now I know who it is 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

🤢🤮🤮🤮
Those burners need cleaning I thought she deep cleaned the shack and was tired. I know the apartment is on the beach but it is super outdated.

updated: Glad to see others noticed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.