Best Life & Beyond #92 Broke is Where the Vlog Is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving her humble brags about leaving certain items in OC and not bringing to the “beach house” like her whisk… ugh. More indoor sunglasses too.

🤢🤮🤮🤮
If you can’t go to Target and purchase a $3 whisk to keep at “the Bu” you are poor as all duck
IMG_0508.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Loving her humble brags about leaving certain items in OC and not bringing to the “beach house” like her whisk… ugh. More indoor sunglasses too.

🤢🤮🤮🤮
Dis witch is making a flex that she left her whisk in the OC?? Does Mother Emmons know that you took her whisk to the OC apartment?? You should really return things when you borrow.them.
When you made those trips to target or Home Goods, it didn't dawn on you to pick up a few essentials for the new place? Even better, Adam didn't have one that you could've negotiated in when you bought the furniture and shelves???

JfC she is annoying!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

🤢🤮🤮🤮
Maybe it's just me, but surely a salad should have more ingredients in it other than eggs, mayonnaise and mustard.

You know, like Lettuce, tomatoes, capsicum, avocado, celery, onions etc.

Perhaps I am just picky. 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If she needed to whisk something, why wouldn't she just use the electric beater?
No, instead she will just use one of the two beaters by hand......

You mean to tell me using a spoon to stir that slop was out of the question?

She can't even stir a pot without needing to be pretentious.

Screenshot_20230520_223259_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20230520_223405_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If she needed to whisk something, why wouldn't she just use the electric beater?
No, instead she will just use one of the two beaters by hand......

You mean to tell me using a spoon to stir that slop was out of the question?

She can't even stir a pot without needing to be pretentious.

View attachment 2185558
View attachment 2185559
If she used the mixer then she'd have to clean 4 2 beaters and "what-not". 🚌

KT: "Does that make sense...?"

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Maybe it's just me, but surely a salad should have more ingredients in it other than eggs, mayonnaise and mustard.

You know, like Lettuce, tomatoes, capsicum, avocado, celery, onions etc.

Perhaps I am just picky. 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️
"Capsicum" is another name for Spencer's BLOB hat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hey KT and Spencer, any decent person watching your "family channel" does NOT want to see you promoting Disney's disgusting child g*ooming line of apparel targeted at the "youngins" (as you call them).

Stop your fake virtue signaling "and that will soon go away!"
View attachment 2185215
Is this some sort of next level sarcasm or do you actually believe this is grooming?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You know these threads are getting so sad that we might as well turn them into Free Dyli threads.
Post two videos in one week if you need help!
Just kidding, I heard universal is hiring for horror nights!

Tell your frie- I mean Dylan!
*Just a thought <3
(Blink twice)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
weren't we just talking on here about how they probably moved full time to malibu and aren't living in OC anymore? and then KT posts about how she "forgot" to bring stuff from their OC place

dance puppet dance!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Has anyone checked to see if the malibu spot is on AirBNB or VRBO? That would explain how they're able to be there part time, at least somewhat. I just don't see a way they have 1/16th of an income and can afford $4k worth of rent between the two places, plus all the other disposable income they have to buy $16 burritos and $19 smoothies daily along with all the park food they shovel.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Has anyone checked to see if the malibu spot is on AirBNB or VRBO? That would explain how they're able to be there part time, at least somewhat. I just don't see a way they have 1/16th of an income and can afford $4k worth of rent between the two places, plus all the other disposable income they have to buy $16 burritos and $19 smoothies daily along with all the park food they shovel.
spencer's mom pays for the malibu place

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh, KKKT.... You can't be that dumb... wait.. Yes you are
---
When dinner with the MacKenzie's was mentioned, I didn't think this was what it meant. Thank you for confirming that you are LOSERS!

Also, are we to believe that sensory hell is the reason why you wear the same black shirt and leggings??? I'm not falling for that BS.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.