Best Life & Beyond #92 Broke is Where the Vlog Is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we just going to ignore the fact that they wore Hammer Burger apparel to Hammer Burger?
Maybe it is just me... but that is kind of cringey.

This would be like wearing a Meal Buddies shirt to McDonald's.
View attachment 2223685
šŸ¤£ I was trying to decide if :
1. They bought the shirts on a previous trip to Hammer Burger OR the more likely
scenario #2
2. The gruesome twosome arrive at Hammer Burger without filming. Ransack the
merch. Pay for two shirts. Go back to the car to put on the shirts AND then start filming as if they have just arrived. After that, the shirts were returned for a full
refund or went up on the ebay store!
Did these idiots state that this was the best Burger place ever, that they will keep coming back but in reality will never go again like all the other places they swear by. MORONS!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I see she has looped back to the ā€œwearing less makeupā€ nonsense. Either she looks like a hobo or a man wearing makeup thereā€™s no in between!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I see she has looped back to the ā€œwearing less makeupā€ nonsense. Either she looks like a hobo or a man wearing makeup thereā€™s no in between!
She looks like Andy Milonakis and Jay Leno combined, and I'm sorry, but as a female you should NOT want to look like either one of them. There is a big difference between trying to achieve a more natural/less makeup look and looking like you just rolled out of bed and haven't bathed or changed your clothes for a week. She is a filthy gluttonous grifter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
We saw them go hunt for the best burger in OC, and then the ā€œbestā€ one ended up being the only one they ate? I would like more clarity on the burgers that they donā€™t think are the best.

The timeline in that Hammer Burger vlog is weird. Hammer Burger opened 5/5/23. Did they sit on that footage for a month? Or did they not go to the grand opening and said they did for clout, or whatever their reasons are for lying about things that donā€™t matter? If that actually was the grand opening, it seemed very underwhelming. I wouldā€™ve expect at least one balloon somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Spencer" Katie , Adam is visiting places he's never been before and Mr Morrow is at Walt Disney's farm in Kansas. We need to do something new and exciting for our subs"
KT " We could eat on camera some more"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I have been at Disneyland for the past week and have been fortunate enough not to see the grifting duo. We double checked photos and swear that Griftbuster had dinner near us at the Golden Horseshoe last night. I didn't want to say hi since he was with friends or family enjoying food. It was nice seeing a true Disneyland hero.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
1686195410995.png

Sorry Besties, we know itā€™s now June and we havenā€™t done a livestream since May 1st but KT is just too cozy at 4pm on a Wednesday to follow through with the commitment you are her paying for. Maybe sheā€™ll make up for it with some extra videos like she promised back in March?

oh yeah, and she also posted that she wears ā€œless makeupā€ now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
View attachment 2224969
Sorry Besties, we know itā€™s now June and we havenā€™t done a livestream since May 1st but KT is just too cozy at 4pm on a Wednesday to follow through with the commitment you are her paying for. Maybe sheā€™ll make up for it with some extra videos like she promised back in March?

oh yeah, and she also posted that she wears ā€œless makeupā€ now.
NOFILTER AND WHATNOT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.