Best Life & Beyond #92 Broke is Where the Vlog Is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually thinks she puts on the TINIEST amount of foundation. I guess she ONLY looks at herself through a filter.
Screenshot_20230608_132432_YouTube.jpg

Ya, that's a face with minimal makeup...moron!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
The queen of Disneyland got her own T-shirt, for sale at Star Trader. I see Spence on it too!

IMG_2806.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 31
You bleeping dirty disgusting witch! Looks like she had been digging in her ass! 🤢
---
So, it was KT's Mom who paid for the facial supplies!
View attachment 2227272
Dorris Rubio you are a bleeping enabler! KT you are such a wanna be baller. More budget baller who can’t even afford to purchase her own tit. Get off your lazy fat ass and get a job. Your mom shouldn’t be supporting you at your age! bleeping pathetic!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Didn’t they, ahem, I mean Spencer… have a Mercedes wagon? I could’ve sworn he did and I feel like now it shows them in a sedan? Did he get a “new” hand me down from mummy?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Didn’t they, ahem, I mean Spencer… have a Mercedes wagon? I could’ve sworn he did and I feel like now it shows them in a sedan? Did he get a “new” hand me down from mummy?
He did, it appears that his mom did give him a newer hand me down.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
3/19/2020. This is the Mercedes sedan with bald tires. And before Spencer seemingly lost the ability to drive.
20230608_210255.jpg

20230608_210216.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.