Best Life & Beyond #92 Broke is Where the Vlog Is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you imagine if you had to leave your apartment due to financial constraints and then having to sell plasma to pay the delinquent fees on your storage unit just to pillage it for memorabilia in which to sell for more cash, then stop at Erewhon to use the rest of the plasma money to buy a couple of smoothies, and then head back to the apartment that your mom pays for?

“We were NOT expecting our Best Life to turn out like this…”

Wow, you used a lot of big words here, did you purposefully write this in code or what-not so that KT wouldn't understand what you're saying... ? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It’s pretty damn ironic how Henry is acting as their bodyguard in the Splash video, walking behind them, scanning the crowd like anyone even wants to confront KT and Spencer.

It’s pretty rich considering THEY are the ones who verbally attacked and was ready to punch Justin on Main Street. It blows my mind how delusional these two are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Really hope they start to lean more into the "lifestyle" content and do less Disney...It really makes the most sense :devilish:

1685553892351.png

Can we get more super unrelatable "pretending to be rich in Malibu" vlogs?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Wow!! I’m sure no one else in the world knows about “Spencer’s hack” and “Spencer’s trick.”

When a ride is temporarily closed, you just wait near the entrance for it to open again so you don’t have to wait in a long line. Genius!
bleeping morons!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I stumbled upon Adam’s Vegas rant video and was reminded once again that these grifters are literally all the same. If anyone is still confused as to how Adam was friends with Blab for so long, just watch him meltdown over not being allowed to bring his little vlogging cam/tripod into a festival. It also appears he’s now taking cues from KT on how to handle criticism.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I stumbled upon Adam’s Vegas rant video and was reminded once again that these grifters are literally all the same. If anyone is still confused as to how Adam was friends with Blab for so long, just watch him meltdown over not being allowed to bring his little vlogging cam/tripod into a festival. It also appears he’s now taking cues from KT on how to handle criticism.
He really did have quite the meltdown, almost half his video was him crying about it.
I totally thought this same thing about their friendship, like oh yeah, this why they got along. They all want to “make content” but don’t you dare tell them what to do or make any kind of criticism, constructive or otherwise.

Reactions: 12
You're right. He even threw in KT's signature "whatnot" a couple of times as the rant escalated LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He really did have quite the meltdown, almost half his video was him crying about it.
I totally thought this same thing about their friendship, like oh yeah, this why they got along. They all want to “make content” but don’t you dare tell them what to do or make any kind of criticism, constructive or otherwise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Weird; you'd think he would apply the same logic he just used: his vlog means he can post his thoughts = their festival means they can make their own rules. These vloggas are all idiots with an extreme sense of entitlement.
I know I am more likely to attend/visit somewhere that has strict rules on filming because I know there will be less damn vloggers around.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Adam "controversy": Adam rants about not being able to bring a camera into a venue.

Best Life and Beyond controversy:
1685558661791.png

1685558696617.png

1685558748172.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Can you imagine if you had to leave your apartment due to financial constraints and then having to sell plasma to pay the delinquent fees on your storage unit just to pillage it for memorabilia in which to sell for more cash, then stop at Erewhon to use the rest of the plasma money to buy a couple of smoothies, and then head back to the apartment that your mom pays for?

“We were NOT expecting our Best Life to turn out like this…”
Damn depressing is what it is.
BLEAK Life and Beyond.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s pretty damn ironic how Henry is acting as their bodyguard in the Splash video, walking behind them, scanning the crowd like anyone even wants to confront KT and Spencer.

It’s pretty rich considering THEY are the ones who verbally attacked and was ready to punch Justin on Main Street. It blows my mind how delusional these two are.
So this is what Charlie and Henry do now?? Imagine going to Disneyland and needing a body guard, but the only person you can bring is your senior citizen step dad.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Translation: These people can't relax and enjoy Disneyland when every person in the crowd is a potential tattle member. We just might roll our eyes at them in the real world!

"When we said 'come at us, trolls' that was supposed to scare the meanies off, not invite more commentary, dammit!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
When I was at the Fiesta Village media night at Knott's, all the other vloggers were hanging out, intermingling and talking, yet these two were always hanging out by themselves alone. This is the reality they chose 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

It looks like they went a couple of days before Splash Mountain closed and not on the last day to avoid any awkward and uncomfortable run-ins with Justin and Fresh Baked and the others.

IMG-4510.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.