Best Life & Beyond #92 Broke is Where the Vlog Is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I stumbled upon Adam’s Vegas rant video and was reminded once again that these grifters are literally all the same. If anyone is still confused as to how Adam was friends with Blab for so long, just watch him meltdown over not being allowed to bring his little vlogging cam/tripod into a festival. It also appears he’s now taking cues from KT on how to handle criticism.
Adam was very snotty to me a few years back online when I asked him a question. I forgave him, but after his BS "smoothing" over the situation with Blob, I was totally done with him. He is fake.

Reactions: 14
Eeekkkk! I'm so excited to finally be planning a family trip next spring to Disneyland! We haven't been since 2019.
Now should I start watching BLAB so I know what to expect for spring break crowds and weather updates? I mean how will I know if I will need an umbrella or whatnot?
🤣😅😂
I hope I don't run into those two dumbasses. But if I do I will be sure to snap a few photos of an unfiltered KT.
But at the rate these broke ass grifters are going, they might not be able to afford to renew their passes next year, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
SoCal Imagine Disneyland live streamer known as David. Megan's Law for lewd acts with a child under 14 years of age. Megan's Law is the name for a federal law in the United States requiring law enforcement authorities to make information available to the public regarding registered sex offenders.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
For the first time ever, I will speak in BLAB’s defense: I don’t think they are technically “grifters” because that implies a certain level of deception and bait and switch.

So Adam gets his followers to give money to what they think is a lovable travel vlogger when they are actually throwing it down a bottomless well to appease a petulant man-baby hobo. That I consider “grifting”.

Meanwhile BLAB pretty brazenly used Bestie money to vacation to a crackhouse in New Mexico. You indeed get what you pay for. I will call them instead “freeloading scum”.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
SoCal Imagine Disneyland live streamer known as David. Megan's Law for lewd acts with a child under 14 years of age. Megan's Law is the name for a federal law in the United States requiring law enforcement authorities to make information available to the public regarding registered sex offenders.
Wow. That's f#%@in creepy as hell. Never heard of this guy. Just looked up his channel. He doesn't have very many subscribers. Looks like he just started 4 months ago.

Reactions: 7
SoCal Imagine "david" has been trying to hide. So now he mostly streams on his 21 year old bf's channel Richard Roche on youtube. David is 49

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Looks like great material FOR A SOCAL IMAGINE THREAD.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
For the first time ever, I will speak in BLAB’s defense: I don’t think they are technically “grifters” because that implies a certain level of deception and bait and switch.

So Adam gets his followers to give money to what they think is a lovable travel vlogger when they are actually throwing it down a bottomless well to appease a petulant man-baby hobo. That I consider “grifting”.

Meanwhile BLAB pretty brazenly used Bestie money to vacation to a crackhouse in New Mexico. You indeed get what you pay for. I will call them instead “freeloading scum”.
Charging for services that's rarely rendered is full on grifting. Case closed.

Grift.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Down to 121 Patreons. Minus the 113 they started with when starting Patreon back up that is 8 people. 8!!!! Minus how many from here, then Pixar Charlie, Henry…I would say it’s sad but I can’t because they do not give what was promised. How absolutely EMBARRASSING to thank Patreons at the end of each video too! Bwahahahahahanaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So they were...
-Willing to screw over Pixar Charlie in order to gain early entry and film the opening of the Haunted Mansion Holiday overlay
-Willing to risk potentially spreading Covid in order to film the Pirates reopening after refurb

....But they don't even go to the final day of Splash Mtn.??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

well that's not correct, adam doesn't ask for any money, his revenue is just from youtube ads , no patreon, no merch, no besties chats

Reactions: 22
well that's not correct, adam doesn't ask for any money, his revenue is just from youtube ads , no patreon, no merch, no besties chats
Whoops, shows how much I keep up with Adam the Woo. He deleted his Patreon in ‘21.

I stand by the “man-baby hobo” part though. And the “BLAB is freeloading scum” one.

Reactions: 8
She truly makes me want to vomit every time I see or hear her.
Same. She's a vile human being.
---
So they were...
-Willing to screw over Pixar Charlie in order to gain early entry and film the opening of the Haunted Mansion Holiday overlay
-Willing to risk potentially spreading Covid in order to film the Pirates reopening after refurb

....But they don't even go to the final day of Splash Mtn.??
They've got too much heat on them for those old tricks and Spencers not wearing a hat disguise is not working anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
In honor of the closing of Splash Mountain...

🎶Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay,
Katie turned Binky into a souffle,
Patreon members are walking away,
Zip-a-dee-doo-dah, zip-a-dee-ay,

Mr. Drunk Vlogger's on my shoulder,
It's the truth, it's actual,
His relationship with Katie is purely transactional,

Zip-a-dee-doo-day, zip-a-dee-ay,
They're broke and they're friendless and at mom's place they stay🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.