Best Life & Beyond #92 Broke is Where the Vlog Is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I was ruminating (KKKT sweetie that means doing some big grown up thinking) in traffic this morning. I know we have been speculating a lot about our favourite corpulent couple and whether they have had their Magic Keys revoked because they have not been putting out as many vlogs on DL. Maybe they still have their keys, but have had to give up the Acrappa apartment because they are like, flat broke and Mumma Eammons refused to they could not afford to pay the rent anymore. If this is the case and they are permanently in Malibu this means travelling to Disney now is significantly more expensive and takes much longer in travel time. In the past KKKT has been dismissive about the Mailbu place but now there is much more on IG about it and how fabulous it is. I believe we haven't seen Acrappa since they bolted to NM as someone else on here commented.

I'm now looking forward to KKKT proving my totally wrong by posting some stuff from Acrappa, and by doing so showing me that she still lurks on this board. (LOL either way its a win ;);))

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I personally just love that in her fake "ask me questions" thing on IG, she reiterated that they are NOT a theme park channel. Also that if people wanted a theme park channel, watch their one and only friend mayo.

Aside from Vegas, a random tie up loose ends in New Mexico trip, "home" vlogs, and various stores...they do nothing but theme parks. And just Disney too, KT. I could probably count the number of times they've gone to Knotts and Universal in the last year on one hand.

Does she not know people can just look at their channel?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
OT, Nomadic Fanatic who's been doing YouTube (YT) videos for over 10 years says he's been having a hard time making money on YT because of a lack of advertisement revenue, and how they pay now.

If Nomadic Fanatic is having a hard time making money on YT, then BLOB must be drowning. 😆 BLOB PRO TIP: He says that if you click off a video at the two minute mark it "REALLY HURTS" the channel. 😈

Time Stamped:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Did you yell "Fresh Baked! Where's your newsie cap?"? I think the biggest insult to "influencers" would be to misidentify them as someone else.
I remember years ago when Justin would Periscope live, someone wrote "FRESH BAKED!!" in the chat. He was absolutely livid. He said "never say that to me again. If anyone ever says that to me again, you're banned". I mean, he was beyond angry. These days people pretty much only see Justin's silly, goofy side. But back in the day he would do these long live Periscopes on the daily. Sometimes in the middle of the night, playing his guitar, chatting with us or bugging George at his hotel security job. Anyway, if Justin got triggered or poked, he didn't hold back. He'd let you know. I'd love to hear what he said to BLOB on Princess Night.
Another thing that got you an instant ban was if you asked where Adam was. lol!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
So I was ruminating (KKKT sweetie that means doing some big grown up thinking) in traffic this morning. I know we have been speculating a lot about our favourite corpulent couple and whether they have had their Magic Keys revoked because they have not been putting out as many vlogs on DL. Maybe they still have their keys, but have had to give up the Acrappa apartment because they are like, flat broke and Mumma Eammons refused to they could not afford to pay the rent anymore. If this is the case and they are permanently in Malibu this means travelling to Disney now is significantly more expensive and takes much longer in travel time. In the past KKKT has been dismissive about the Mailbu place but now there is much more on IG about it and how fabulous it is. I believe we haven't seen Acrappa since they bolted to NM as someone else on here commented.

I'm now looking forward to KKKT proving my totally wrong by posting some stuff from Acrappa, and by doing so showing me that she still lurks on this board. (LOL either way its a win ;);))
💯 It's clear they're permanently living in Malibu. They can't even afford to pay for a 10X10 storage unit on time without the need to "Donate Plasma" for money to pay off the arrearages owed.

Looking back, it appears they went to the storage unit to get junk to sell, as Dence put it, "um like ...make probably a bunch of money off my stuff". 😬

1685493694734.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
OT, Nomadic Fanatic who's been doing YouTube (YT) videos for over 10 years says he's been having a hard time making money on YT because of a lack of advertisement revenue, and how they pay now.

If Nomadic Fanatic is having a hard time making money on YT, then BLOB must be drowning. 😆 BLOB PRO TIP: He says that if you click off a video at the two minute mark it "REALLY HURTS" the channel. 😈

Time Stamped:
There was a brief period where I watched his videos for a few months but there’s something not right with that guy… now I have catch up and see what he’s been up to.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does anyone know if the Anacrapa apartments have any units for rent? Asking for a friend. Lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Two guesses from the predictable Adulterous Clowns:

1) Katie will put up some bullshit “look at me for being aware” social post about the Splash CMs and how hard they worked these last few weeks and how emotionally challenging it must have been.

2) We’ll get an early Vlog from Katie & Spencer tomorrow morning that shows the aftermath (if any signs or removed, etc.) of the attraction AND they will ride Grizzly River Run so they can put some clickbait title that Disneyland Proper still has a ride you can get drenched on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
As Patreon renewal time rolls around again for the next month, lets have a look at what the 'Besties' have gotten for their money recently:

March - 2 X What's Happening Whenever (5th and 11th)
1 Zoom call for Super Besties

April - 1 X What's Happening Whenever (3rd)
Nothing for Super Besties

May - 1 X What's Happening Whenever (2nd)
1 Zoom call for Super Besties (21st)

If you think that's great value for money then I have a bridge to sell you.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Can you imagine if you had to leave your apartment due to financial constraints and then having to sell plasma to pay the delinquent fees on your storage unit just to pillage it for memorabilia in which to sell for more cash, then stop at Erewhon to use the rest of the plasma money to buy a couple of smoothies, and then head back to the apartment that your mom pays for?

“We were NOT expecting our Best Life to turn out like this…”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.