Best Life & Beyond #92 Broke is Where the Vlog Is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot (356).png

So somewhere out there is a cast member who knows what KT's boobs look like? :sick:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Walked past these 2 douche canoes on Sunday as they were coming in the park. Dence was walking fast while filming on his iPhone smiling in wonder at the popcorn cart, and KT was 5 steps behind him chomping on gum staring at her phone and looking disinterested.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Walked past these 2 douche canoes on Sunday as they were coming in the park. Dence was walking fast while filming on his iPhone smiling in wonder at the popcorn cart, and KT was 5 steps behind him chomping on gum staring at her phone and looking disinterested.
Did you yell "Fresh Baked! Where's your newsie cap?"? I think the biggest insult to "influencers" would be to misidentify them as someone else.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Did you yell "Fresh Baked! Where's your newsie cap?"? I think the biggest insult to "influencers" would be to misidentify them as someone else.
Speaking of Fresh Baked, I'm so glad he took over the Monthly Planning Guide from BLOB, just because I know it bothers them. 😆

1685463261435.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
“I’m sorry folks call you grifters. That’s inaccurate. You’re not grifters.

Panhandlers are what you are.”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Every streamer/vlogger is at Disneyland right now filming the last day of Splash Mountain, except for BLOB of course, they went on it for the last time last Sunday. :rolleyes:

@UncleLester, do you think they escaped to NM again... ?

1685467456414.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
i really REALLY like the idea of shouting "fresh baked!" at spencer every time you see them in the park, it's very funny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
KT.............wear a poncho on the water rides. It keeps you dry and we don't have to see you with no bra on........not a good look for you. Just sayin'........BOOP!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
[
Every streamer/vlogger is at Disneyland right now filming the last day of Splash Mountain, except for BLOB of course, they went on it for the last time last Sunday. :rolleyes:

@UncleLester, do you think they escaped to NM again... ?
Your point is excellent. Today is the day people that are passionate Disney Theme Park Fans (especially those that are YouTube content consumers) will have the biggest FoMo because they have work, etc. today and want to know how it all plays out on the day of “One Last Splash”. They will rush home and consume everything they can find.

However, Katie & Spencer can’t cash in on this because their security blanket, Henry, probably has to work a job and can’t attend as plain clothed security for them. I noticed him lurking in the back of their last video.

It is a real shame about the reality that they chose for themselves.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Now how can we expect people that have been to Disneyland over 1000 times, often multiple times a week, to expect to get wet on a ride such as Splash Mountain? Maybe we are being too harsh on these two!
rides aren't their thing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.