Best Life & Beyond #91 From renting Cabanas at Volcano Bay to going to Disney with their Own PB&J.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2148919
Maybe they’re banned from after hours events now. It’s not that it’s really “not their thing,” they’re just banned 😂😂
I’ve been thinking that they are still banned from after hours events. Why would they turn down an easy 15k views? They film the same tit over and over everyday in the park. The math ain’t mathin…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
i don’t know how to properly describe it, but the animated/exaggerated faces she makes make me feel like i’m going to implode with rage

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This is such a joke! I thought that Dense was a loyal Star Wars fan? Why would you go to Star Wars night? Wait I’m sure they are broke as a joke. I guess if they could just cut out half the crap they eat they could easily afford it! 🤦🏻‍♂️
A Star Wars Disneyland video shot during the day and not during the actual Star Wars night, and not even on the 4th. All new lows from these lowlifes.
---
Screenshot_20230504-190353_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
In the last Besties stream, Spencer said Star Wars Night was a one and done for them and since they went a few years ago....Then KT said they could use after hours money on Vegas trips instead since they're trying to not spend so much. Translation- they are really broke!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Watching her hold the “Darth by chocolate” I’m convinced her fingers are actually hot dogs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
At what point are they going to realize that this isn’t working anymore? Maybe it’s time for them to move on from Disney. But on the other hand I guess we are all getting to watch these 2 totally screw up their lives. They are not getting any younger!🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Reasons why they didn’t go:
1. NO MONEY. BROKE. BUSTED.
2. NO FRIENDS. NO ONE LIKES YOU
3. PAYCHECK CHARLIE WAS UNAVAILABLE FOR SECURITY
4. “ITS NOT YOUR THING” aka YOU’RE BROKE!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Surprised they have not used the writers strike to their advantage. But alas, who am I kidding. And knowing theses grifters they could be recording the strikes and Spence would be around His People.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Surprised they have not used the writers strike to their advantage. But alas, who am I kidding. And knowing theses grifters they could be recording the strikes and Spence would be around His People.
He doesn't work much. I don't think those people like him either.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.