Best Life & Beyond #91 From renting Cabanas at Volcano Bay to going to Disney with their Own PB&J.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get ready for…

OMG Rain in May at Disneyland vlogs!
what to expect with wet pavement in May
rainy day spring desserts
rainy day spring break crowds
ponchos
update on weeds growing near the princess nite altercation location

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Get ready for…

OMG Rain in May at Disneyland vlogs!
what to expect with wet pavement in May
rainy day spring desserts
rainy day spring break crowds
ponchos
update on weeds growing near the princess nite altercation location
And we’re halfway to Halloween!! Anddd merch search.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Wait...she ate all that in ONE vlog?!?!? For someone who doesn't like sweet things, she sure ate a lot of sweets. How is she NOT in a diabetic coma after all that??? My god...i'd feel sick after just one of those foods.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Spencer you dumbass, the screen went blank during the segment about the Enchilada Pizza at Alien Pizza Planet. This is what everyone sees...

View attachment 2146763
Oh, that's because Spencer doesn't watch his own videos while editing...his words
😂 that's how the DIY'ers do it!!
Dense, the world's #1 Douchebag Dumbass with a married girlfriend who is only with him for his Youtube channel!
They really should rename it to BEST LOSERS AND BEYOND.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
but she doesn't eat Trader Joe's oatmeal because it has too many calories

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh, that's because Spencer doesn't watch his own videos while editing...his words
😂 that's how the DIY'ers do it!!
Dense, the world's #1 Douchebag Dumbass with a married girlfriend who is only with him for his Youtube channel!
They really should rename it to BEST LOSERS AND BEYOND.
watch his own videos? what, do you think he has his own editing team or something???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Maybe that Rocket Money app can buy some ads on BLAB videos? The one that helps you see unwanted monthly subscriptions and cancels them for you.

I'm sort of shocked 128 people still send them money every month. Has to be they don't know how to cancel or bought a year in advance or just don't check their credit card statement very closely.

1683222490050.png

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I sometimes wonder if the dragon erupting into flames right before their bullshit started up again at Disneyland wasn’t something kind of warning from the universe.

My KT, what big feet you have!
Clown shoes to go with her clown makeup and clown sunglasses.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
KT watching everyones Star Wars Nite vlogs

IMG_0876.jpeg

remember, it’s not our thing. It’s not my thing! The food looks so stupid and gross! I want it!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
IMG_2431.jpeg

Maybe they’re banned from after hours events now. It’s not that it’s really “not their thing,” they’re just banned 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
This is such a joke! I thought that Dense was a loyal Star Wars fan? Why would you go to Star Wars night? Wait I’m sure they are broke as a joke. I guess if they could just cut out half the crap they eat they could easily afford it! 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.