Best Life & Beyond #91 From renting Cabanas at Volcano Bay to going to Disney with their Own PB&J.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KT doesn’t know how to split things evenly and of course she took the bigger side…shocker. I fast forwarded past most the video but the fact that they ate 11 things before the sun even was close to going down made my stomach hurt 🤢🤢
Either she has dirty ass hands or she tried doing self tanner and didn’t wash her hands properly after #dirty

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
1683138969811.jpeg
1683139018837.png

Two “not too sweet” drinks in one day. On top of all of the “treats”.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
"Please ignore my haggard appearance"
I think the whole Disney community have been ignoring it for the last 5 years. Unfortunately KT, you love to show it off daily.

Best Life and Beyond #92: A request from KT "Please ignore my haggard appearance"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Had an absolutely amazing visit to Disneyland earlier this week!!

The highlight was meeting Queen Daphne who was there with her boyfriend!!

She was super nice and friendly and was genuinely pleased that I watch her YouTube channel! Her boyfriend was great also, just like her.

They were so cool and were happy to stop and chat for awhile, just really good people 😀😀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
This reminded me of KT. Since she doesn't have a job and can't afford to buy gifts, she probably gifted her Oma one of her stupid churro dances on her birthday.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So this was only 5 years ago? Spencer looks DECADES younger (still not attractive in the slightest). But I guess that's the reality he chose.
That saying needs to go on a shirt…just saying!
---
It’s like the have inside information! Come on really?
You can tell they are DESPERATE for the views by the way she added all the bells & whistles on this post. Hilarious! Desperate much KT?
---
View attachment 2145944 View attachment 2145946
Two “not too sweet” drinks in one day. On top of all of the “treats”.
We all know KT loves balls in her mouth!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
KT doesn’t know how to split things evenly and of course she took the bigger side…shocker. I fast forwarded past most the video but the fact that they ate 11 things before the sun even was close to going down made my stomach hurt 🤢🤢
Spencer should be used to getting crumb servings from her. Katie always has to have the big mama size.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Unrelated but potentially entertaining for this audience, we should get a Brickey Talks Disney LIVE this evening.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Spencer you dumbass, the screen went blank during the segment about the Enchilada Pizza at Alien Pizza Planet. This is what everyone sees...

Screenshot (507).png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.