Best Life & Beyond #91 From renting Cabanas at Volcano Bay to going to Disney with their Own PB&J.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But remember this is the reality they chose and they are happier than they've ever been according to KT. Holy tit, if this is how you look living your best life I don't want to see what happens when you're unhappy. FFS you have two grown adults with no kids, no rent/mortgage, no car payments and no real responsibilities and they have nothing to show for it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
i missed the live, can someone clip out the part where all was revealed? thanks boopsties

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I forgot to check, but is there a mention on their Patreon page to meet up with the members? Remember last year they met at some hotel I can’t remember if it was on Disneyland property.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
First Star Wars Night tonight, think we'll get a vlog from them tomorrow with Spence making references to the Original Trilogy? Or not, cause they said these after hours events "aren't their thing" anymore. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
First Star Wars Night tonight, think we'll get a vlog from them tomorrow with Spence making references to the Original Trilogy? Or not, cause they said these after hours events "aren't their thing" anymore. 🤣
did they say if they were going tonight?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I forgot to check, but is there a mention on their Patreon page to meet up with the members? Remember last year they met at some hotel I can’t remember if it was on Disneyland property.
It was on a patio of the Grand Californian and Pixar Charlie was their defacto security. Remember how much he helped KT out as her security on the Columbia? :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
did they say if they were going tonight?
They might have mentioned it during their Bestie Only stream last night, but I am always bored to tears watching, so I didn't even bother checking it out when it was posted in the thread eariler.

Maybe Spence will break out the wookie onesie he wore back in 2018 again :ROFLMAO:
dummy.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
They might have mentioned it during their Bestie Only stream last night, but I am always bored to tears watching, so I didn't even bother checking it out when it was posted in the thread eariler.

Maybe Spence will break out the wookie onesie he wore back in 2018 again :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 2144534
My goodness - he looked so different then. Like a totally different person.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Oh Man I swore I saw KT at Star wars night, I did a double take and I was mistaken, it was just Jabba the Hutt.

20230502_212945.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My goodness - he looked so different then. Like a totally different person.
he's always had that smug, punchable face, but yeah it's pretty crazy how much weight he's put on in just a few years

he only had 2 chins back then and now his entire face is basically a thumb

• Haha
Reactions: 27

View attachment 2144534
So this was only 5 years ago? Spencer looks DECADES younger (still not attractive in the slightest). But I guess that's the reality he chose.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
how soon before they start riding around on scooters because of the weight.
nothing more pathetic than someone who's not even elderly, not even disabled riding around on those

oh wait i just described tony

• Haha
how soon before they start riding around on scooters because of the weight.
nothing more pathetic than someone who's not even elderly, not even disabled riding around on those

oh wait i just described tony
1683128494659.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
KT doesn’t know how to split things evenly and of course she took the bigger side…shocker. I fast forwarded past most the video but the fact that they ate 11 things before the sun even was close to going down made my stomach hurt 🤢🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
KT doesn’t know how to split things evenly and of course she took the bigger side…shocker. I fast forwarded past most the video but the fact that they ate 11 things before the sun even was close to going down made my stomach hurt 🤢🤢
OMG that's not even close to being even! I'd be pissed if i was splitting something with someone and they cut it like this. This is why my rule is whoever cuts it in half, the other person gets to pick the piece they want first. It forces things to be cut more evenly. My kids have learned that lesson the hard way. 😂

• Haha
I have no doubt KT has mental issues. She can't keep friends, a job or husband. Even her "sharing skills" are lacking.
---
OMG that's not even close to being even! I'd be pissed if i was splitting something with someone and they cut it like this. This is why my rule is whoever cuts it in half, the other person gets to pick the piece they want first. It forces things to be cut more evenly. My kids have learned that lesson the hard way. 😂
Yes! In fact, most people would give the bigger piece to the other person without even a thought about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.