Best Life & Beyond #91 From renting Cabanas at Volcano Bay to going to Disney with their Own PB&J.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looking again at the calendar. It looks like the last week of the month was brutally busy.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

They actually showed up!
If Dense is going to talk so much crap about Disney and the food, then please, just don't go. I'm sure they will appreciate not having your business 🙂 for not just 30 days this time

Also, now we have to see this omppa loompa in a "Rainbow Lion" costume for pride night?! Please, no..that's not "cute"... Just sit on a pack of skittles, you'll have a full explosion of color on your ass.

Reactions: 16
Here is my review of the livestream.

Super besties:

"why do we always get on the topic of food? LOL"

Katie:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
If he hasn't painted with them since 1989, is he still considered a member? He sounds like Milton from Office Space. They stopped inviting him out hoping it would just "take care of itself".

Someone give Spencer his stapler back before he burns down the building.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If Dense is going to talk so much crap about Disney and the food, then please, just don't go. I'm sure they will appreciate not having your business 🙂 for not just 30 days this time

Also, now we have to see this omppa loompa in a "Rainbow Lion" costume for pride night?! Please, no..that's not "cute"... Just sit on a pack of skittles, you'll have a full explosion of color on your ass.
They sound like that guy at work who just won’t leave but complains about the management and the place forever. He knows he can’t leave. How else would they make “content”? They’re spoiled losers who only care about their ability to make a buck off the parks and have everything catered to their jaded needs. It’s sad. They’re the people who really shouldn’t go to the parks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
WTF you lazy asshats! This was a scheduled live. For fux sake…Pull yourself together!
From the screen shots I've seen, they look high AF. And dirty. Not trying to be mean or funny, they genuinely look like they've skipped a couple showers. How is this a best life? The difference in KT's appearance since she cheated on Matty is mind blowing. Spencer too, since hooking up with KT his health has deteriorated 1000%

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.