Best Life & Beyond #91 From renting Cabanas at Volcano Bay to going to Disney with their Own PB&J.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1682558675392.png

So even besties (who pay to have access to you and your content) don’t rate? She must be really at peace because they’re STILL not getting anything for their $.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2130311
So even besties (who pay to have access to you and your content) don’t rate? She must be really at peace because they’re STILL not getting anything for their $.
F her and her senior citizen manchild they are not adults It will never be adults they don't know what responsibility is.... These two could not survive In the real world without mommy and daddy..

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So I get this ad for a fanny pack on here. I think this was made for KKKT. She's all about fanny packs now.
2023-04-26_21.58.46.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
WTF. Why is Spencer wearing those kid sunglasses again?!! He looks like a fukin idiot.

Screenshot (292).png

Pizza time! I'm surprised KT was okay with Spencer leaving this shot in.

Screenshot (287).png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
It's really hard to argue with KT when she says she is the Queen of Disneyland. This is exactly what I would imagine if someone was explaining what the Queen of Disneyland looked like if I didn't know.

20230426_225348.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
🧐

"A long long time ago in a galaxy far far away..."

1682580256810.png

"May the FORCE be with you them!" 😣

1682580341459.png

She stretched those bell bottoms out YEARS ago. 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.