Best Life & Beyond #91 From renting Cabanas at Volcano Bay to going to Disney with their Own PB&J.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Two completely unrelated things…OR are they?

1)
01AE6F1A-F6B7-4B32-8AA5-E82D8EF328E8.jpeg

2)
CB206AEF-6CBC-4CDA-931B-EC978B967E12.jpeg

Did Katie’s Mom normalize disrespecting female TSA Agents?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Oh KT, tell us you watch Fresh Baked without telling us you watch Freah Baked! Someone has to copy other content creators because they don’t know what to film anymore. Please. You aren’t fooling anyone. Stay in your lane witch.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Oh KT, tell us you watch Fresh Baked without telling us you watch Freah Baked! Someone has to copy other content creators because they don’t know what to film anymore. Please. You aren’t fooling anyone. Stay in your lane witch.
Who the hell lays by the pool in pants??

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Even her sandles have mud tires

View attachment 2129054
It is the time of year where So Cal weather is transitioning...it warmed up to 90 degrees F last weekend. If I see someone fully dressed in all black by the pool side in warm weather, I would think of several possibilities- perhaps a troubled teen hiding self inflicted cuts or maybe a street person who somehow got past security or perhaps someone in mourning who needed a rest on her way to a funeral.

In all of these possibilities mentioned, I would feel pity for that person. Knowing it is KT, I would burst out laughing at her absurd efforts at flexing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
so it looks like it's in the 70s this week in anaheim, but still why lay by a pool in full clothes ??
CM: Madame Mim, what are you doing?
KT: what does it look like I’m doing?
CM: the card key you are trying to use says M Resort Las Vegas
KT: damn it. I am a world traveler and have so many of these I get them mixed up.
CM: you’re not getting into the pool without proof you are staying here
KT: Spencer, get security now
CM: ok……
Spencer: I’m getting a beer
KT: I am an influencer and I need to take pictures by the pool to show everyone I belong here. I’ll pay you 20 bucks if you bring out a lounge chair and then I can crop it to make it look like I was in the actual pool area.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
CM: Madame Mim, what are you doing?
KT: what does it look like I’m doing?
CM: the card key you are trying to use says M Resort Las Vegas
KT: damn it. I am a world traveler and have so many of these I get them mixed up.
CM: you’re not getting into the pool without proof you are staying here
KT: Spencer, get security now
CM: ok……
Spencer: I’m getting a beer
KT: I am an influencer and I need to take pictures by the pool to show everyone I belong here. I’ll pay you 20 bucks if you bring out a lounge chair and then I can crop it to make it look like I was in the actual pool area.
Sad thing is, I can totally picture this in my head as I'm reading it. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wow. This is so pathetic. What a cringy picture.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
FYI on Monday I ate at GCH Craftsman Grill and there was some construction going on at the usual entrance. They directed me through the pool area!

Also, who else thinks she is wearing HOKA sandals now?
Yes.

1117910-BDGGR_1.jpg
1117910-BDGGR_2.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.