Best Life & Beyond #91 From renting Cabanas at Volcano Bay to going to Disney with their Own PB&J.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I for one don’t believe it for a second. If she was enjoying pool time, she seems to have no problem showing off her gut to those not wanting to see that.
I think she walked through, as I’m sure you could, sat on a chair to take a luxury looking picture to continue to fool the few fans they have left. Maybe they did somehow get gifted a room, but she just has to act like they are spending big bucks there.

If I was a fan, my biggest red flag is they clearly get gifted things (based on comments from people that actually gifted these things) but don’t thank whoever it was…they don’t even get a mention.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Is it their 5th Wedding Anniversary like David and Liz were just celebrating? Oh, wait.. 🤔
View attachment 2129287
Hmmmm.............trying hard to keep up with Fresh Baked. I think there is something missing in this pathetic picture............the cabana. Looks like they probably had to cheap out and bring their PB&J sandwiches to the pool.
She probably stuck out like a sore thumb, with her dirty black uniform at the pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If she stays by that pool much longer, kids are gonna start lining up, thinking it's an Ursula meet-and-greet.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
FYI on Monday I ate at GCH Craftsman Grill and there was some construction going on at the usual entrance. They directed me through the pool area!

Also, who else thinks she is wearing HOKA sandals now?
She is for sure. I personally wear HOKA for ultra running. I regularly participate in ultra marathons that are 50k (31 miles) or further. They are a great tool for that sport. They are not for walking your fat ass around Disneyland, KT. In fact, most podiatrists do not recommend them for treating plantar fasciitis. The extra cushion can hinder the recovery from the ailment. The easy thing to do is eat less garbage from the parks and drop weight.
Also, HOKA sponsors athletes, not whatever the hell she thinks she is pulling off.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I was hoping the ban would be longer. I'm heading to DL next week for Star Wars nights.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Im crossing my fingers they feel the same way about Star Wars nite.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
why the hell would anyone in their right minds gift those two grifting scumbags a stay at GC? especially when you consider how they NEVER follow through on any promises they make to their patreons

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She is for sure. I personally wear HOKA for ultra running. I regularly participate in ultra marathons that are 50k (31 miles) or further. They are a great tool for that sport. They are not for walking your fat ass around Disneyland, KT. In fact, most podiatrists do not recommend them for treating plantar fasciitis. The extra cushion can hinder the recovery from the ailment. The easy thing to do is eat less garbage from the parks and drop weight.
Also, HOKA sponsors athletes, not whatever the hell she thinks she is pulling off.
That is very true. Fellow ultra runner too or though as many times as I’ve tried Hoka, I’m an altra girl. Hoka has sponsored a very problematic runner, Latoya, who is a liar and a grifter as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.