Best Life & Beyond #91 From renting Cabanas at Volcano Bay to going to Disney with their Own PB&J.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KT…your caption is exactly why you have lost your core friend group ( Ashlie, Liz, Sara, Janelle, Ali, etc) cause you’re toxic AF
View attachment 2131990
how many bleeping times is she going to passive aggressively talk about this?!
---
:sick: You know this dirty ass hat smells like dog tit.

View attachment 2131855
i came here to post the same exact photo after watching their video! it somehow looks even dirtier when viewing the video on my TV. it looks like he found this hat on the side of the road after someone came in it and then ran it over.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Seeing the pic of her watch with the message from her Mom regarding the tsa agent and Henry…. were there any sightings of her family in any of the WDE videos? I refuse to watch. I was just wondering if they even flew out there

Reactions: 15
it's so weird that throwback nite was "not worth it" for blab but a staycation at grand californian was?
In a standard room! Couldn't flex a little harder for that theme park or at least DTD view? It would have made a nice background for their balcony pizza picnic..
I love the DTD rooms.. People watching and listening to the music is a nice break from the parks.

Reactions: 17
Wow KT, was it the most legit? We should tag your favorite farmers market in Laguna because I’m pretty user you said the same thing about a vendor there or maybe it’s just because you’re “Big Fella”. What is it that you DONT like? Also I think you and Spencer are PATHETIC for riding David & Liz’s coattails on the whole Grand Californian staycation vlog. Can you do anything on your own anymore? I mean the copycat vlogs, the clickbaity titles of vlogs, the thumbnails, all seem to mimic other channels.
---

My reminder to hit the gym after drop off this
Watching their "Grand Cal hotel" as Dense calls it, tour video has so many cringe moments. From Katie saying all this talk about food has me hungry let's go, Dense saying ok where going. Then him getting a croissant, her getting the chocolate croissant and her also wanting a muffin and Dense saying ok that's enough and her sayong we will split it. Dense goes to film the pool and cabana that Fresh baked had and comes back. KT already ate the chocolate croissant and Dense says: you couldn't wait for me? KT: No I couldn't and once I started I couldn't stop because it was sooooo gooood!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
KT…your caption is exactly why you have lost your core friend group ( Ashlie, Liz, Sara, Janelle, Ali, etc) cause you’re toxic AF
View attachment 2131990
The only people I know who put crap like this on IG are my teenage daughter and her friends. I guess that’s KTs level of maturity.
Seriously who does this? Are you trying to seem mysterious sending hidden messages to people?
There’s no eyeroll big enough

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Spencer better watch his back if KT finds out about this guy. A man that can carry her sad sandwiches, all the leftovers she is taking to share with friends, and will have room leftover for the air fried chickpeas.
ktboyfriend.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
When KT had to one-up Spencer by saying she had actually been to this rooftop terrace before he ever did, before she even met him…do we think she really reminiscing about the time Matty was with her on the terrace.
IMG_9896.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I thought she was pretending they stayed at the GC because FB recently did, and found that pathetic. Knowing she really stayed there after FB seems even more pathetic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Do you think that even Bret Iwan (the voice of Mickey Mouse) is aware of BLAB going after Justin in the park? Oh, boy!

20230421_023753.jpg
20230427_172638.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.