Best Life & Beyond #91 From renting Cabanas at Volcano Bay to going to Disney with their Own PB&J.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would she even post this and put herself out there for more ridicule? No would know if she just kept her mouth shut. #narcissist
There are several possible answers, but I think the most plausible explanation is that Katie is just really, really stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
To anyone new here or any lurkers lurking, FYI, this is NOT the channel to follow for any type of Disney update, how to’s or hacks.
FYI, if you accidentally stumble on this channel don't watch the video, read the helpful comments instead... (make sure to leave a thumbs down on your way out). 😆

1682453329585.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why would she even post this and put herself out there for more ridicule? No would know if she just kept her mouth shut. #narcissist
katie was trying to get something for free. katie will do anything (see: spencer) so that she doesn't have to pay for things

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
public figure jeremy is back?

i wonder how spencer feels about KT inviting the guy she slept with while her and spencer were "broken up"

hey spencer, you're a cuck!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
This is a bit off topic but there’s nothing funnier than seeing someone respond in a crappy way to a comments you’ve made on Reddit (Disneyland sub) only to click their profile and see they’re a crappy wanna be Disneyland vlogger. One video, 11 subs and 98 views. And he’s an adult male mid 30’s I’d say. Just… stop already. You’re not the guy.

I bet we’ll see him hanging with blob…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
🤔

9FEE935B-E0FC-4E50-AAB8-AE49AEE5E090.jpeg

🤔 🤔

2B0CCDD8-12D0-47EE-8469-12537C544EC6.jpeg

🤔 🤔 🤔

1ADEBFA4-7552-4B74-8B47-9EF1B67D8C92.jpeg

Relief: 😅, as someone guilty of all of the above definitely wouldn’t post this on their IG:

396F2AAA-52D7-4B58-A127-3D9E43228FC5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
When they said all would be revealed, I didn’t anticipate it would occur at Volcano Bay. Oy!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
hey I went to Disneyland for 3 days before going to Australia because it was cheaper to fly out of LAX and my AP expires mid-May… Sometimes you gotta vacation before your vacation to clear the mind and avoid personal demons. I don’t know if this movie will show up but this wombat scratching its butt on a pole reminded me of KT’s body type.

Introducing KT the Dizzy Wombat!

Wombat.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.