Best Life & Beyond #91 From renting Cabanas at Volcano Bay to going to Disney with their Own PB&J.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she is trying to show people they are just like Fresh Baked who stayed there for their 5th wedding anniversary and were gifted a cabanas that was like $425. What Losers.
That is exactly what she's doing, and it is beyond embarrassing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Knowing the intelligence level of their followers and paid dipshits, Blab is creating their own throwback nite video. Hope they don’t go too far back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I love staying at the grand and I have not seen that tv set up in a long time since they remodeled all the rooms 🤔
I stayed there within the last year and they definitely do not have that tv and old hutch in the rooms anymore! It’s been updated.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Deluxe Studio DVC @ The Grand Cal:

I actually think they were there last night and not necessarily tonight.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Wait, where was BLAB on Sat night? Did they sabotage the Fantasmic Malificent dragon? Put 2 and 2 together people!
4fz7yy.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
No way they are actually staying there. The people staying at a friend’s place in Orlando and packing their little sammiches for the water park are NOT people financially able to just pop into the Grand just because.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
BLAB may have missed Throwback Night, but not to worry, because Throw In The Towel Night is coming really soon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The people staying at a friend’s place in Orlando and packing their little sammiches for the water park are NOT people financially able to just pop into the Grand just because.
Google “Spencer Emmons Net Worth” - he’s loaded according to networthpost dot org!

23E1267D-1C29-44C0-9290-696E669762E8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The "Mount Katie" Suite comes with a bottle of Fireball, a paper sack, and a ladder.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
If they stayed at the Grand Californian they were so banned. The hotel stay is a celebration for the end of their ban. Not that they can say that of course.

Can you buy a night from a DVC member for a steep discount like folks do at WDW? If so, that’s for sure how they did it.

We see your broke ass Katie. To be fair, it’s hard not to see.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The paper towel roll is a give away that this is a DVC room. I have heard it is extremely difficult to get a room there. This has to be your home resort because it sells out at the 12 month mark, it is near impossible to book at 7 months. I don't own DVC but this is what I have heard from friends that own there.

They might have rented points or one of the few loyal stans left gifted them a night stay. So this might have been planned a year out. I guarantee they don't own there, points go for 250-300 per point. Either way, it is a weird flex coming from two people that drive mom's old beater Mercedes with worn out tires.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.