Best Life & Beyond #91 From renting Cabanas at Volcano Bay to going to Disney with their Own PB&J.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question, who pays for all these trips who pays the rent who pays our utility bills who pays her gas for the car who pays for food there's no way these people are bawling out of control to do all this stuff. I guess it's fake it till you make it.. I can only imagine their credit card debt.. they have no jobs and I know you too babe paying that much so are they mooching off mommy and daddy and Pixar Charlie aka pervert... I would not want to live their life and depend on other people to give them money they're lame, they are adults with no money no 401k probably no life savings they drive a hoopty I don't get it who wants to live like that, they live in a fantasy world. They act like a little kids they never grew up they don't know what responsibility is..
Everyone's still waiting on Spencer it will be revealed soon That was a lie.. But like I said karma's a witch Don't end up in the street soon.
they should just stream for money in the parks. Apparently that’s a great way to get to WDW for free

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
It is the day I am not at Disneyland is when nonsense happens.

If anyone is going to be at the park tonight at 6pm or already there there is a streamer (attractions live) who is getting live stream funds for her WDW trip $2650. She is already at $1600. Customer service said a cast member needs to get involved to alert security and shut her down.
This is really disgusting, live streaming at DL as if you’re holding a telethon to fund a vacation. Get a real job and pay your own way! Walt is rolling in his grave. I sent an email and tweet to Disney not that I expect them to do anything about it but I want these live streamers stopped

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
This is really disgusting, live streaming at DL as if you’re holding a telethon to fund a vacation. Get a real job and pay your own way! Walt is rolling in his grave. I sent an email and tweet to Disney not that I expect them to do anything about it but I want these live streamers stopped
I am still shocked that viewers send money like this and I have yet to see any Disney streamer even Blab do this begging for cash on a live stream. I do not know how Blab pays for their trip but they don't do this.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I awoke this morning to a new video, and as alcohol was out of the question at 6:30am (note the time, Spence – I’ll be back to discuss this later) I went with a strong coffee instead to view the latest clusterf*#k vlog.

Our duo are staying at park MGM and Spence confirms it’s a Thursday – so a quick check of the rates for Wednesdays and Thursdays at the moment seem to range between $64 and $140 per night. I only mention this, because as Spence was talking about the hotel pools, he had his “Flex Voice” on. I am not sure if you guys have noticed, but his voice takes on a certain timbre (KKKT honey, timbre means the character or quality of voice as distinct from its pitch and intensity. Or in little-girl words, his voice changes and he tries to sound classy) when he thinks he is flexing something. The ‘First class’ video is case in point. (Maybe we should name it his ‘First Class Voice’?) Anyway, the flex voice was in full use as firstly for the day they head to the pool for some much-needed down time after having a massive schedule of doing nothing for most of the last 4 years.

Naturally alcohol was the first order of business for Spence, along with an IT’S NOT ALCOHOLIC IT’S A MOCKTAIL refreshment for KKKT. Spence then took a dip in the pool, but KT abstained. Personally I don’t see the point in getting into your swimmers, heading to the pool, sitting in the shade AND NOT SWIMMING but that’s just me. Their time at the pool was very brief judging by how slowly KKKT’s NON ALCHOHOLIC Rum Runner was drunk, but that is totally understandable as they needed to go and get changed because it was time to (surprise surprise)…..eat.

After a brief walk through the gambling slots area (as you do on a ‘family friendly’ channel) we made it to the food court where a slice of pizza each was the order if the day, along with a salad to share. Now when I say ‘slice’ please picture something the size of a newborn baby because that’s how big it was. In Spences words each slice “weighs about 14 pounds”. Then in a move that will shock everyone, KKKT had to have dessert – 2 huge scoops of ice cream with chocolate topping.

It was then off for a quick gamble (where KKKT’s horse came dead last) before heading to Caesars. As they were wandering around Spence shared with us that amongst his many talents we can add ‘pinball aficionado’ (Sweetie that means he is very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about it) to his long list of skills because he knew where all the pinball machines were in his neighbourhood. After wandering around the upmarket shops in Caesars (but surprisingly not buying anything) it was time for another NON ALCOHOLIC COCKTAIL for KKKT and for Spence what I think was a quadrupole shot of scotch – it took up nearly the entire glass. We were then shown around what Spence describes and the pretty classy lobby bar. Maybe it’s just me but I struggle to think of a bar where the bar tops are all slot machines as pretty classy, but hey maybe I’m picky.

After pissing away $25 on the Go-Go Claw of course it was time to eat again – burgers and fries smothered in cheese sauce, followed of course by the second dessert of the day. Then after such an exhausting day of eating drinking, walking and gambling it was time for bed.

Now a small bone I have to pick with this video was that the title said it was a FULL DAY (Spence’s caps) and night in Vegas, but at the beginning of the video Spence said it was 1pm when they got to the pool; Maybe it’s because I live in the southern hemisphere, but our FULL DAY doesn’t start at 1pm. That’s the afternoon. A FULL DAY for me would start around 7am, but maybe that’s an Australian idiosyncrasy (KKKT I’m going to let you Google that one honey.)

Ok I’m off to work to earn money that allows me to live a much better life than those 2. Have a great day peeps!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

If anyone is going to be at the park tonight at 6pm or already there there is a streamer (attractions live) who is getting live stream funds for her WDW trip $2650. She is already at $1600. Customer service said a cast member needs to get involved to alert security and shut her down.
Isn’t attractions live the same lady who kept mentioning her cat was sick, then saying the cat needed to be put down, then after getting tons of sympathy superchats suddenly the cat was ok? Like I’m so glad that the cat was feeling better but all these live streamers just seem so shady to me it’s hard to believe anything they say sadly…😕

And if this is the same lady that I’m thinking of the last time she went on a (viewer funded) WDW trip her streams were so bad, she spent more time picking out Minnie ears then actually showing anything in the parks..

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Isn’t attractions live the same lady who kept mentioning her cat was sick, then saying the cat needed to be put down, then after getting tons of sympathy superchats suddenly the cat was ok? Like I’m so glad that the cat was feeling better but all these live streamers just seem so shady to me it’s hard to believe anything they say sadly…😕

And if this is the same lady that I’m thinking of the last time she went on a (viewer funded) WDW trip her streams were so bad, she spent more time picking out Minnie ears then actually showing anything in the parks..

yes that is her. She is back on at 6pm and I hope a cast member catches her otherwise back to Florida she goes all for free.

• Wow
Reactions: 18

I just subscribed to her. I can't wait for her next live stream. :devilish:

She doesn't even try to hide her grifting. Amazing.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Attractions Live is doing what Steve started doing when he and Kai broke up. 4-5 hour + live streams just to collect the super chats. I don’t get it, who is sending these dopes money!?? This is arguably worse behavior than anything the Dumpy Duo have accomplished.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Attractions Live is doing what Steve started doing when he and Kai broke up. 4-5 hour + live streams just to collect the super chats. I don’t get it, who is sending these dopes money!?? This is arguably worse behavior than anything the Dumpy Duo have accomplished.
Well, they kinda tried to do it. They couldn't dupe enough people to make any money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Remember Blab does not receive hundreds of dollars in super chats when they used to do lives but they also look terrible on camera like they crawled from the sewer. Christine is a tall blonde woman that looks like Taylor Swift I am sure that helps with the money to pour in.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They are the guests that vegas hates. They stay in their free room (anybody with a players card gets free nights at the park). They sit down to gamble just long enough for Spence to suck down his and KT’s free drink, then they go cash in their buy one get one free “my vegas” app coupons for food, ice cream, and more drinks. Nothing wrong with budget travel, but don’t try to act like you are on some high dollar vacay!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Someone just gave that attractions live girl $500 :sick::mad:
I tuned in in hopes of seeing her get kicked out

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Someone just gave that attractions live girl $500 :sick::mad:
I saw it was Katrina. Another person said they are selling a kidney but funds are being sent in. Why are we working when we can go to Disneyland and make more money. Christine lied about checking with security and cast members about tipping. If I was there I would have come over with security to approach her.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
KT and Spence used to do really well with super chats during livestreams… Not thousands of dollars, but hundreds. And they were just sitting in their living room.

I bet they thought those days would never end. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
KT had something on the corner of her mouth (again) while they were eating their Shake Shack burgers. It glistened in the light, was it spit? Regardless, instead of using a napkin to wipe it she used her burger...

So classy.

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.