Best Life & Beyond #91 From renting Cabanas at Volcano Bay to going to Disney with their Own PB&J.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie couldn’t just write a sweet post about her Mother, her Oma, + Mother Emmons and call it a day.

She needed to let everyone know again how much she LOATHES special dates that celebrates others (I.e. Spencer’s Birthday) by making her seem like a victim that deserves positive attention and platitudes today:

View attachment 2170092
Exactly! She always does this on others' special days, then makes an entire season her birth "day." Disgusting.

Also, definitely nothing random or spontaneous about Vegas for them - they said in a recent vlog they weren't doing Star Wars After Dark so they could have money for Vegas. And betcha "random" Vegas trips never happen on expensive weekend stays. Only weekdays for these cheapos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Katie probably gave Oma a nice long back rub to put her to sleep, so she could go through her purse $$$$$.
Randomly, there was a Las Vegas trip right after that.
These two freeloaders living off their family's money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The new Vegas vlog is LAME. It's just another "walk, talk, and eat" video with no reason or purpose for existing. It's short too, only 15 minutes long. There was nothing of interest to show. KT and Spencer are just plain boring to watch.

There was one interesting bit however. While they were in Crystals they pass the Yves Saint Laurent store and KT's demeanor immediately turns sour. She seemed to have been triggered by the sight of real YSL bags. Even Spencer seems aware of what's happening and goes silent for a moment. Watch...

Katie can’t even walk right never seen such rocking back n forth and struggling to breathe.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Could this be the payment from Disney to Spencer for BLOB's "training videos"... 😂

Hey Spencer G., you better hurry up on this one, you only have until 05/31/2023 before your property is sent to the state!

1684138177681.png

Hey Katie and Spencer G., you have unclaimed churro and beer money property with the state. You're Welcome! 💰

1684138660474.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
A lot of vloggers can finally post that they were INVITED by Disney to see Halle Bailey perform at Disneyland. Once it aired on tv, the tiktoks started. Um, is this why they took a trip to Vegas…because maybe they were not invited?
IMG_0905.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
KT quickly googling bob bussey to find out his net worth to see if he can provide her the finer things in life that she likes
200.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
they said in a recent vlog they weren't doing Star Wars After Dark so they could have money for Vegas.
i'm pretty sure this was the plot of empire records. are they trying to take all of their money and double it to save their failing business?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Happy Mother's Day to those that are mothers and celebrating today! I had the most lovely afternoon with adult children who are all considerably younger than KT. Even though they're just starting out on their roads to independence, I was spoiled with lunch, flowers and cards. Now I'm enjoying Tattle with See's candies and wine. Perfect afternoon!

What do you think Spence and KT did for their respective mothers? Show up with cards and their hands out for money? When have they ever shown generosity towards their family and friends? Remember how when they moved to Anacrapa and talked about all the entertaining they want to do there? When did that ever happen? Doubt KT gave Oma that back rub and pedicure without a price attached to it. :sick:
It’s very interesting that not one single picture was posted with their mothers. My guess is, they took the day off from posting because they didn’t spend the day with either of their moms!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
IMG_2716.png
They said this was a “slice of pizza.” I understand why they look the way they do now if that’s what they consider a slice of pizza 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
It is the day I am not at Disneyland is when nonsense happens.

If anyone is going to be at the park tonight at 6pm or already there there is a streamer (attractions live) who is getting live stream funds for her WDW trip $2650. She is already at $1600. Customer service said a cast member needs to get involved to alert security and shut her down.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.