Best Life & Beyond #91 From renting Cabanas at Volcano Bay to going to Disney with their Own PB&J.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is the day I am not at Disneyland is when nonsense happens.

If anyone is going to be at the park tonight at 6pm or already there there is a streamer (attractions live) who is getting live stream funds for her WDW trip $2650. She is already at $1600. Customer service said a cast member needs to get involved to alert security and shut her down.
She used to go live regularly on Sundays to do a special "Sights and Sounds" stream, where viewers can tip a certain amount and pick a spot for the sights and sounds. I think there was a $5 perk for her to shut up and not talk until someone pays another $5 to unmute her. It's the strangest thing I've ever seen. Theme park Steve just announced recently that he's going to start doing more sights and sounds streams as well. I'm not sure if he's doing it in the same style as Christine (with the tips) or if he's just lazy to act fake and stand in lines but still wants a chance at super chats. Or both!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
The filter used at 7:53 of their video:
1684295050459.png

---
Oh. Now she’s a big-time pinball maven?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Next vlog is these two bums visiting The Pinball Hall of Fame, and Spence even admits he has no idea how it works inside when you visit. Just visit their website, it tells you! Pinball Hall of Fame is one my favorite locations in Vegas and I have been there several times. Can't wait to see Denser mansplaining pinball to everyone 🙄
Yep, and had to listen to Spin Sir say sick and dude 100 times. Bro your 65 years old... The vocabulary library is small

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
LOL Of course they checked out Friday morning, can't afford those weekend rates, y'all! There are tons of white specks all over Spence's shirt on the drive over. Just what I wanted to see, his dandruff in 4K :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Absolutely true story- someone cut me off today while driving in the OC. (Pulled up beside her to turn later on and yep it was her.)

D2EE47A0-3BF6-4C0A-AAAF-ED054FF481FD.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
How does Attractions Live get away with this? People are broke, hungry, homeless and she's begging for a trip to WDW?
Screenshot_20230517-005157.png
Screenshot_20230517-005205.png

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.