Best Life & Beyond #91 From renting Cabanas at Volcano Bay to going to Disney with their Own PB&J.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question, who pays for all these trips who pays the rent who pays our utility bills who pays her gas for the car who pays for food there's no way these people are bawling out of control to do all this stuff. I guess it's fake it till you make it.. I can only imagine their credit card debt.. they have no jobs and I know you too babe paying that much so are they mooching off mommy and daddy and Pixar Charlie aka pervert... I would not want to live their life and depend on other people to give them money they're lame, they are adults with no money no 401k probably no life savings they drive a hoopty I don't get it who wants to live like that, they live in a fantasy world. They act like a little kids they never grew up they don't know what responsibility is..
Everyone's still waiting on Spencer it will be revealed soon That was a lie.. But like I said karma's a witch Don't end up in the street soon.
Absolutely right. It makes my head spin thinking of the debt load carried by these idiots and wondering how they are going to pay for it. At some point they are going to hit the wall with maxed out credit cards and no way to make payments. Then what will they do? Shutting down the channel kills their only source of income. Keeping it going means spending more money which they don't have. If this is living the "Best Life", I definitely don't want it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Absolutely right. It makes my head spin thinking of the debt load carried by these idiots and wondering how they are going to pay for it. At some point they are going to hit the wall with maxed out credit cards and no way to make payments. Then what will they do? Shutting down the channel kills their only source of income. Keeping it going means spending more money which they don't have. If this is living the "Best Life", I definitely don't want it.
That's why they don't care about getting married. He is untouchable if everything is in her name. Declare BK and walk away. Rinse, repeat. I've see it. People like KT do it every several years. Live like Kings on credit. It's all a big ruse. Some people fake it better than others. These two and their sunglasses inside. Can spot these types a mile away.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Katie couldn’t just write a sweet post about her Mother, her Oma, + Mother Emmons and call it a day.

She needed to let everyone know again how much she LOATHES special dates that celebrates others (I.e. Spencer’s Birthday) by making her seem like a victim that deserves positive attention and platitudes today:

6BB5A1A6-E643-42AC-9103-6F8D6E2B72BE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
At least KT isn't a mother. Can you imagine the train wreck that would be?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Does anyone in their YouTube comments ever ask when “all will be revealed” or are the Stans just burying their heads? I’m genuinely curious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Bankruptcy life and Beyond.

• Haha
Seriously - they are just waiting for both Momma Eammons and Oma to fall of their perches and inherit everything.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Linda, Spontaneous trip to Las Vegas", would make a perfect title to rename this video (and it fits too)! (y)

Remember Linda, KT was literally raised in Disneyland, she never learned big words like "Spontaneous". 🚌

1684102181124.png

😆

• Haha
Reactions: 30
"Randomly" is a good word. Let's use it in a sentence. "Let's all randomly give thumbs down to all of BLABs vlogs." 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Clever attempt to gain views. Let's use Randomly in our title to potentially elevate/ escalate our views...since we recently had an escalated altercation with Randomland. Oh and we just so happen to be riding an escalator this vlog!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Linda, Spontaneous trip to Las Vegas", would make a perfect title to rename this video (and it fits too)! (y)

Remember Linda, KT was literally raised in Disneyland, she never learned big words like "Spontaneous". 🚌

View attachment 2170448

😆
Far out - they can NEVER just go yep - what a good idea! They have to argue and defend EVERYTHING. KKKT honey, do you not see that by engaging in such a negative way you could lose subscribers????

Imagine this response instead....

Thanks for the suggestion - what a great idea Linda! We have taken your idea on board and renamed the vlog :) In gratitude for your fantastic suggestion if you DM us we will send you out some or our merch! Have a great day!!!!

Much more positive and engaging with your subscribers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Happy Mother's Day to those that are mothers and celebrating today! I had the most lovely afternoon with adult children who are all considerably younger than KT. Even though they're just starting out on their roads to independence, I was spoiled with lunch, flowers and cards. Now I'm enjoying Tattle with See's candies and wine. Perfect afternoon!

What do you think Spence and KT did for their respective mothers? Show up with cards and their hands out for money? When have they ever shown generosity towards their family and friends? Remember how when they moved to Anacrapa and talked about all the entertaining they want to do there? When did that ever happen? Doubt KT gave Oma that back rub and pedicure without a price attached to it. :sick:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.