Best Life & Beyond #91 From renting Cabanas at Volcano Bay to going to Disney with their Own PB&J.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new Vegas vlog is LAME. It's just another "walk, talk, and eat" video with no reason or purpose for existing. It's short too, only 15 minutes long. There was nothing of interest to show. KT and Spencer are just plain boring to watch.

There was one interesting bit however. While they were in Crystals they pass the Yves Saint Laurent store and KT's demeanor immediately turns sour. She seemed to have been triggered by the sight of real YSL bags. Even Spencer seems aware of what's happening and goes silent for a moment. Watch...

Lmfao!!! Que the hair tugging. She looks like she wants to cry! KT, I dare you to carry your YSL bag and walk into a YSL store. You would NEVER, you know why? You have some knock off Amazon version and we all know it!
---
I can’t watch. I won’t watch. Not even to hate watch but watching the clips shared here gives me such major second hand embarrassment for those two ass hats. They are so done. Washed up. Has beens. Major posers. Watching KT waddle and shuffle about with her weight blows my mind. As we all have said, if this is living your best life, I’ll take a hard pass!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Hey Drunk, you're bothering everyone around you with your stupid "Mickey" hat and camera... and, now they're leaving. 🍻

1684049699208.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
The new Vegas vlog is LAME. It's just another "walk, talk, and eat" video with no reason or purpose for existing. It's short too, only 15 minutes long. There was nothing of interest to show. KT and Spencer are just plain boring to watch.

There was one interesting bit however. While they were in Crystals they pass the Yves Saint Laurent store and KT's demeanor immediately turns sour. She seemed to have been triggered by the sight of real YSL bags. Even Spencer seems aware of what's happening and goes silent for a moment. Watch...

She DOES seem triggered. What's the story with KT and YSL bags?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
KT is always messing with her hair. She pulls it down in an attempt to cover her chins. Not working !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
KT puts a dealer's visor on her dirty head in a souvenir shop, Dence says, "It's old school, like your Dad would have worn this."

Dumb- KT: "Really? What is it for?" :rolleyes:

and

Dumber-
Dence: "Just looking cool." 🤡

1684072050537.png

Does Linda realize that KT learned grammar while growing up in Disneyland...? 🤣🤣🤣

1684073238970.png

"Stay in school kids." 🚌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Question, who pays for all these trips who pays the rent who pays our utility bills who pays her gas for the car who pays for food there's no way these people are bawling out of control to do all this stuff. I guess it's fake it till you make it.. I can only imagine their credit card debt.. they have no jobs and I know you too babe paying that much so are they mooching off mommy and daddy and Pixar Charlie aka pervert... I would not want to live their life and depend on other people to give them money they're lame, they are adults with no money no 401k probably no life savings they drive a hoopty I don't get it who wants to live like that, they live in a fantasy world. They act like a little kids they never grew up they don't know what responsibility is..
Everyone's still waiting on Spencer it will be revealed soon That was a lie.. But like I said karma's a witch Don't end up in the street soon.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Question, who pays for all these trips who pays the rent who pays our utility bills who pays her gas for the car who pays for food there's no way these people are bawling out of control to do all this stuff. I guess it's fake it till you make it.. I can only imagine their credit card debt.. they have no jobs and I know you too babe paying that much so are they mooching off mommy and daddy and Pixar Charlie aka pervert... I would not want to live their life and depend on other people to give them money they're lame, they are adults with no money no 401k probably no life savings they drive a hoopty I don't get it who wants to live like that, they live in a fantasy world. They act like a little kids they never grew up they don't know what responsibility is..
Everyone's still waiting on Spencer it will be revealed soon That was a lie.. But like I said karma's a witch Don't end up in the street soon.
Only Fans???

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Hi Besties!
On this Mothers Day, be thankful for the 50+ year old son's you will hopefully have prepared for life and you will not have to financially support on the regular. At a time in your golden years when the roles should be reversed. A son who has shared on video he chose to just get by in his life, so that he could afford to play. Sadly he now does not have much to show for his late years on this earth. You know the type. 🌻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
These effing douchenozzles. They end their stupid vlog inside the hotel, with their stupid sunglasses ON.... AT NIGHT
Goof Troop hasn't posted here in a while but he made a Parody video about wearing sunglasses inside.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.