Best Life & Beyond #91 From renting Cabanas at Volcano Bay to going to Disney with their Own PB&J.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's hard to start a business.. it's even harder to convince someone that a plastic backpack is worth $250

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Looks like she never responded and the court awarded a default judgment which means the person bringing the case gets what they want. Probably divorce.

Not legal advice - just a best guess based on the docket entries.
I hope the court just grants Matt a divorce and get it over it. At this point, Katie is not going to respond or get an attorney. She is pathetic.

Reactions: 25
The Court needs complete/correctly filled out paperwork, which Matty is now 0-for-2 on.

I cannot imagine the headache Uncle Sam must get each year when they try to read his tax filings.
Just imagine if they're 'Married filing jointly' 🤪

Government in May: "Attention Slockbowers, you are late on filing your taxes"
Slockbowers: "Lol, can we have an extension?"
Government: "Ok fine, you can have until October"
Government in November: "Attention Slockbowers, you are late on filing your taxes"
Government: "Come on guys, you're still running on an extension from 2018"
Slockbowers: "Boop"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Government in November: "Attention Slockbowers, you are late on filing your taxes"
The 'Lol...' really cements their attitude and cadence towards something like taxes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

IMG_0848.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Return sheet means that the submission for default judgment was rejected and it is being returned. Reasons for the rejection would be included in the return sheet to her Ex. Hire a lawyer Bugman.
I still hold to the belief Mr. Slockbower is doing a half assed effort on the divorce proceedings because he receives stipends from Mother Emmons on the condition not to change his martial status. I don't think she wants KT as a potential daughter-in-law.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I still hold to the belief Mr. Slockbower is doing a half assed effort on the divorce proceedings because he receives stipends from Mother Emmons on the condition not to change his martial status

I can just visualize Mother Emmons dropping one of the below in the mail every month to Matty in an envelope with no return address:

3739C87C-3BBB-4FD3-BE50-765B08E0F39C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Katie was the valedictorian of the University of Jupiter. No way there is no way I believe she was here on earth.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Katie was probably the valedictorian of that school-by-mail scam that Sally Struthers used to hawk in TV commercials.

Which is appropriate, because Sally Struthers is basically Katie 20 years from now.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Katie posted this a year ago. I wish she would give an update. I've been following her "fitness journey" very closely and I have many questions. 🙋‍♂️

View attachment 2124088
Is one of your questions “what’s the easiest way to make progress without changing any bad habits?”

If so, I’d imagine her answer would be to buy new sunglasses (same style, just giant novelty glasses) for overall health.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.