Best Life & Beyond #91 From renting Cabanas at Volcano Bay to going to Disney with their Own PB&J.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good eye.

This is a screenshot from their 2019 stay in a two queen room at the GCH; We Stayed at the Grand Californian Hotel! Amazing Park View Room & Pool Review. This is the trip when they were trying to intimate that they were only friends. Notice the TV and the granite top to the bureau. Quite different from what's on her Insta.
It appears KT was looking at old photos from a stay there with Matty and is really trying to say "I miss him so much".

Screenshot 2023-04-24 7.28.06 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I found this picture online from 2013. Rooms don't look like this anymore? But that would mean KT is misleading her followers...and she wouldn't do that would she?

room.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
The pic is funny. It’s easy to fact check if this is old or new decor but she is too arrogant to think anyone would doubt her. She could have posted one of a million pics of her and Dense IN the actually BugsLand back in the day and talked about missing it. That makes sense. Posting a pic of a movie on a screen on a hotel room from years ago?? She thinks it’s a flex and it’s really just SO embarrassing for her

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Do you think that Paper Towel holder is going to get “Reverse Mary Poppins-ed”?

D2992C77-3B8E-4D50-9772-11D0A0619428.jpeg

A8758112-DFCB-4E1A-A0AF-766E914E15B5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m unfamiliar with that style of room at the Grand. What was that massive room Justin was staying in? :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think she is trying to show people they are just like Fresh Baked who stayed there for their 5th wedding anniversary and were gifted a cabanas that was like $425. What Losers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.