Best Life & Beyond #91 From renting Cabanas at Volcano Bay to going to Disney with their Own PB&J.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one has even mentioned that they have a new vlog out where they revisit Wild Rivers in Ivrine, because at this point, who cares?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
No one has even mentioned that they have a new vlog out where they revisit Wild Rivers in Ivrine, because at this point, who cares?
Well, fortified with a large glass of wine I took one for the team and watched the latest vlog. Summary below:
  • Well they were definitely dialling it in - much flatter than when they were at Volcano Bay. They are really bad at pretending to be excited.
  • The park was nearly deserted (maybe a weekday?). They went on lots of rides - LOTS of screeching, but it was definitely muted screeching compared to the Volcano Bay palaver (look it up KT, and maybe try and use it in a sentence). This would have been a perfect outing to take Ca$hlee on. Her continued absence from their videos has me wondering , but that is for another post.
  • KT went on a drop slide, which Spencer filmed (SS below if you so wish) but very funnily (and quickly) cut away before she splashed down. I am assuming because the splash was one of colossal proportions. This was the most editing he has done in months. TBH it was even funnier than if he had left it in. I can just hear her standing behind him as he is editing screaming "DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE THAT IN!"
  • For lunch they decided on just 2 slices of pizza as in Spence's words they were "Keeping it light" (insert the biggest eyeroll in the world here). This was of course accompanied by alcohol for Spence. The 'light' lunch was followed, not surprisingly for KT, by a dessert consisting of chocolate and caramel sauces, soft serve ice cream, gummi bears, sprinkles, cream, cherries, crushed Oreos and chocolate filled churros all smooshed together in an incredibly umm, 'classy' clear plastic tiki souvenir bowl. Some useful information - you can customise the toppings on this dessert however KKKT told the servers to "Go for it" and put on EVERY SINGLE DESSERT TOPPING. Her reasoning for this little treat was they had to have it because "Cos they were here first time", despite Spence letting us know many times during the vlog they had actually been here and done a vlog on this park last year. Interestingly as they were filming their dessert you could see behind them on their table the huge half eaten serve of chips that they had forgotten to film earlier when they were 'keeping it light'. This part of the video was were KKKT showed real excitement and enthusiasm, because, well....food.
  • There was a trip down the lazy river, and some very disturbing footage of Spence in the kids area getting dunked under the giant bucket and then finally a fairly muted summation.
As always, a half hearted, lazy uninterested effort.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So in the Wild Rivers vlog they are both wearing the same Volcano Bay long sleeved shirts...but Spencer decides to wear his inside out... I assume to hide the logo. Or was he embarrassed that they have the same shirt?

1683727657234.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
My favorite part of the water park vlog was when the 53 year old childless man was wandering around the childrens play area with a camera. I'm guessing all the nearby parents were fans of Best Life & Beyond, so they totally understood the situation in the proper context.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
So in the Wild Rivers vlog they are both wearing the same Volcano Bay long sleeved shirts...but Spencer decides to wear his inside out... I assume to hide the logo. Or was he embarrassed that they have the same shirt?

View attachment 2160797
it's weird that mister surfsalot doesn't own a non-theme-park branded swim shirt
---
My favorite part of the water park vlog was when the 53 year old childless man was wandering around the childrens play area with a camera. I'm guessing all the nearby parents were fans of Best Life & Beyond, so they totally understood the situation in the proper context.
wild rivers has to be like the second most photographed place in the world, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Well, fortified with a large glass of wine I took one for the team and watched the latest vlog. Summary below:
  • Well they were definitely dialling it in - much flatter than when they were at Volcano Bay. They are really bad at pretending to be excited.
  • The park was nearly deserted (maybe a weekday?). They went on lots of rides - LOTS of screeching, but it was definitely muted screeching compared to the Volcano Bay palaver (look it up KT, and maybe try and use it in a sentence). This would have been a perfect outing to take Ca$hlee on. Her continued absence from their videos has me wondering , but that is for another post.
  • KT went on a drop slide, which Spencer filmed (SS below if you so wish) but very funnily (and quickly) cut away before she splashed down. I am assuming because the splash was one of colossal proportions. This was the most editing he has done in months. TBH it was even funnier than if he had left it in. I can just hear her standing behind him as he is editing screaming "DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE THAT IN!"
  • For lunch they decided on just 2 slices of pizza as in Spence's words they were "Keeping it light" (insert the biggest eyeroll in the world here). This was of course accompanied by alcohol for Spence. The 'light' lunch was followed, not surprisingly for KT, by a dessert consisting of chocolate and caramel sauces, soft serve ice cream, gummi bears, sprinkles, cream, cherries, crushed Oreos and chocolate filled churros all smooshed together in an incredibly umm, 'classy' clear plastic tiki souvenir bowl. Some useful information - you can customise the toppings on this dessert however KKKT told the servers to "Go for it" and put on EVERY SINGLE DESSERT TOPPING. Her reasoning for this little treat was they had to have it because "Cos they were here first time", despite Spence letting us know many times during the vlog they had actually been here and done a vlog on this park last year. Interestingly as they were filming their dessert you could see behind them on their table the huge half eaten serve of chips that they had forgotten to film earlier when they were 'keeping it light'. This part of the video was were KKKT showed real excitement and enthusiasm, because, well....food.
  • There was a trip down the lazy river, and some very disturbing footage of Spence in the kids area getting dunked under the giant bucket and then finally a fairly muted summation.
As always, a half hearted, lazy uninterested effort.

I see all the other people there got a free wildlife safari.

“Here we see the majestic hippo glide gracefully through the air to land in her watering hole”.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Last month was their second lowest views since 2020. They are on target to beat their lowest view month which was January of this year. It is looking like their BS is finally catching up to them. Their views and subs are trending down. How can someone be living their best life off of $52 a day. Looks like the bank of Mother Emmons and Oma are bank rolling them both.

Screenshot 2023-05-10 at 9.54.31 AM.png

Screenshot 2023-05-10 at 9.54.43 AM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Last month was their second lowest views since 2020. They are on target to beat their lowest view month which was January of this year. It is looking like their BS is finally catching up to them. Their views and subs are trending down. How can someone be living their best life off of $52 a day. Looks like the bank of Mother Emmons and Oma are bank rolling them both.

View attachment 2161040
View attachment 2161041
I'd be embarrassed by the lack of views if I was Spence. That would be on top of the embarrassment of being with the tubby sloth KT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

View attachment 2161040
View attachment 2161041
but i'm so confused, spencer is so proud of the "product" they put out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I thought they said been there done that?
Like Star wars night...
Hmm
Broke asses
I wonder if they carry insurance on that Benz hooptie. They can't keep tires on it. It also makes you wonder how they can afford to live in SoCal.

At least they don't have kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.