Best Life & Beyond #91 From renting Cabanas at Volcano Bay to going to Disney with their Own PB&J.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
^ Oh. So he wishes those groups would hire him to create promotional material for those groups. Got it. Sounds legit. Yep.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
He claims to be a designer (for who knows what), so probably some graphic design prints for these horrible groups.
Looks like him and his wife have a pretty popular Etsy store that prints festival posters, etc.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
A five second Google search gave me this information about the trees in the hub at Disneyland … a five second Google search.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yep!! They are! I had an employee write down the name of the trees years ago and that is what they are. I feel like many people mistake them for jacarandas
I dont understand why though - Jacarandas have purple flowers

• Heart
Reactions: 16
KT - You need to find a bra that fits you, please. We shouldn’t be able to see through your shirt 🙏

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
1682868339224.png

“oops, sorry bout it besties, another week has gone by with no livestream, no extra content, no Zooms, but we were sooo busy with the farmer’s market, making egg salad, and now watching a movie and eating green almonds. Maybe next month, keep the money coming, boop!”

It’s been 28 days since their last livestream, the only one they’ve done in 51days, and the Super Besties haven’t gotten a Zoom since Feb. 25!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
"Please ignore my haggard appearance"
I think the whole Disney community have been ignoring it for the last 5 years. Unfortunately KT, you love to show it off daily.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.