Best Life & Beyond #91 From renting Cabanas at Volcano Bay to going to Disney with their Own PB&J.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck you Brickey! Look at KT so bleeping happy he’s posing with him. No doubt she views this as a victory. Hopefully Adam doesn’t associate with this tool anymore.
I've said it before and I will say it again.
Mark Brickey is a LEECH in the Disney content niche with no moral compass or vision beyond instafame.
He is exactly like BLAB in every way.

TRASH.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
duck you Brickey! Look at KT so bleeping happy he’s posing with him. No doubt she views this as a victory. Hopefully Adam doesn’t associate with this tool anymore.
I wonder if that ever happened with Blab and Lisaland, what would KT say and do?

KT:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
no surprise after he inseted himself in the Justin fight and said he has pleaded with them not to read Tattle

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Dickson is his real name? I thought this whole time it was a made up name from Tattle. 🤣🤣 Dylan Dickson sounds like an adult film star.
Screenshot_20230429-011709-461.png

• Haha
  • Sick
So...
I was in the DVC Lounge on Monday and my wife made a disgusted face. I asked what was wrong the noticed these two pieces of... chatting with an older lady.
They seemed to be getting info from her on how to get into her room. I don't think they actually stayed as much as she let them film in her room.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Mark is back on my tit list. Not even sure why i took him off.
+1. You can learn a lot about a man’s character by looking at his old Tweets.

For example, Mark Brickey uses “Spencer Town Square aka Mother Owens TSA Agent Conversational Foul Language” in his interactions with businesses - is this being a good citizen of Twitter?

05518DE1-B548-4248-ADCE-29280FBB1C4B.jpeg

Additionally, you can also connects some dots on what “passions” that he has in common with Oma:

4E5AFCAB-CD09-42F9-8EC5-F9CCAAB70790.jpeg

13D8ADAF-11D3-4D89-8486-460122C8B1F3.jpeg

In this example, Brickey’s racism towards Mexicans seems unacceptable:

7ADC4FE3-AD22-41FA-A071-C08EC225987F.jpeg

And Brickey, just be direct and say you didn’t care for the Actress because she wasn’t Aryan next time:

4D9C5F4E-4225-4C8E-B499-DCF986F4247E.jpeg

I think we can possibly jump to conclusions about what Brickey really thinks about the casing of the new Ariel and “The Tale of the Lion King” from some of his older Tweets that I won’t share here. ☹

Finally, I don’t know anything about Andy Vastagh but I am now #TeamAndyVastagh:

7DB96668-4AFC-4707-86FD-8C559B54C0CD.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
In the Grand Californian Hotel video, the 2 Grifters are too lazy to answer questions in the Comment section.
It takes one of their Stans to provide the answer.

1682782801044.png

1682782921149.png

1682782998286.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
They answered one. It proves they really were guests. They have a blue wrist band. 🤦‍♂️
That’s right! They won’t be helpful to those with basic questions or give a 👍 to someone with a nice thought.

However, they will absolutely chime in if they can flex or if they think someone is indirectly questioning their credibility.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
So...
I was in the DVC Lounge on Monday and my wife made a disgusted face. I asked what was wrong the noticed these two pieces of... chatting with an older lady.
They seemed to be getting info from her on how to get into her room. I don't think they actually stayed as much as she let them film in her room.
well that's disturbing.
"we can pretend to stay at the hotel. ill keep her busy while you check her purse"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Anyone notice how KT was strangely quiet on her IG stories during the DL ban but as soon as they got back to CA she's back to manic posting about every little thing? Tell us you were banned without telling us you were banned. And friendly reminder BLAB: you only gave your paying fans ONE livestream since March 10th 😳

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.