Best Life & Beyond #91 From renting Cabanas at Volcano Bay to going to Disney with their Own PB&J.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I recall the old What's Happening Wednesday livestreams where KT would say she wants to buy a house with a pool. It's been a few years now. I wonder how thats coming along?
grinch.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I recall the old What's Happening Wednesday livestreams where KT would say she wants to buy a house with a pool. It's been a few years now. I wonder how thats coming along?
View attachment 2138933
Who needs a home with a pool when you have your adultery-connected mother-not-in-law's owned run down Malibu shack with the WHOLE PACIFIC OCEAN as a backyard?

She's basically living the life of the Kardashian's.
Boop!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hey Spencer! Brickey had been talking smack about you and your scorched earth tactics. What are you going to do about it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2138677
“oops, sorry bout it besties, another week has gone by with no livestream, no extra content, no Zooms, but we were sooo busy with the farmer’s market, making egg salad, and now watching a movie and eating green almonds. Maybe next month, keep the money coming, boop!”

It’s been 28 days since their last livestream, the only one they’ve done in 51days, and the Super Besties haven’t gotten a Zoom since Feb. 25!
Could they be watching…..this??

IMG_0869.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
View attachment 2138933
Probably hanging in unless dense gets a healthy inheritance. As I don’t see how they have anything in their savings. Though I haven’t actually watched a video in over a year lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And wow a Costco Haul video. I click on their videos just long enough to hit the dislike button.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
KT says she's only gonna split that monster PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE PIE with some "family members" or use it for like a "party" or a "get-together."

Translation: I'm going to have a party for myself with this "little treat" while I reminisce about the good old days when we'd have get-togethers with the many friends we no longer have. 🤣🤣🤣

1682912496025.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
KT says she's only gonna split that monster PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE PIE with some "family members" or use it for like a "party" or a "get-together."

Translation: I'm going to have a party for myself with this "little treat" while I reminisce about the good old days when we'd have get-togethers with the many friends we no longer have. 🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 2139905
Or a midnight snack for her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hahahaha. So desperate they’re trying Costco haul videos again. Hahahahahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
i am praying for the costco employee that ends up on the receiving end when kt returns her used towels.

i also love how often she’s saying “the ingredients are clean” as if she isn’t a human garbage disposal.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Ok….but that peanut butter pie is freaking amazing.

We wasted money on it in my house….we ate a little, weighed out a few pieces in single serve bowls then threw the rest away. Im sure Wideload is standing at the counter with a spoon eating it straight out of the pan.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Patreon down to 129. Minus the original 113 they really have just a handful of people left.

All they had to do was put out a few videos for extra content and keep to their 1 hour a week live and they couldn’t even do that. How lazy can you get?!

Also how hard is it to interact or even just like the comments on their videos? (Not to mention how it would help engagement) It would take seconds to minutes for each and there’s not that many. The laziness is astounding!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.