Best Life & Beyond #91 From renting Cabanas at Volcano Bay to going to Disney with their Own PB&J.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lack of respect shown by then after a 30 Day ban is mind blowing:

2323F777-51DD-458B-B8AF-816FF9E4867C.jpeg

D2B8DCB3-F740-4B8A-A2B6-6B1A04569E49.jpeg

#JessColopy

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Looks like KT's afraid Brickey is going to punch her out... 🤜

1682806898447.png

Is Brickey leaning away because of his wife or the smell...? :sick:

1682807242834.png

Woe, it's hard to tell who's gut is bigger, Brickey's or KT's... :oops:

1682807070469.png

🤣 Dence says the sparkles are "gonna to be all over the bathroom"... :poop:

1682807692731.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
+1. You can learn a lot about a man’s character by looking at his old Tweets.

For example, Mark Brickey uses “Spencer Town Square aka Mother Owens TSA Agent Conversational Foul Language” in his interactions with businesses - is this being a good citizen of Twitter?

View attachment 2136266

Additionally, you can also connects some dots on what “passions” that he has in common with Oma:

View attachment 2136270
View attachment 2136271

In this example, Brickey’s racism towards Mexicans seems unacceptable:

View attachment 2136286

And Brickey, just be direct and say you didn’t care for the Actress because she wasn’t Aryan next time:

View attachment 2136280

I think we can possibly jump to conclusions about what Brickey really thinks about the casing of the new Ariel and “The Tale of the Lion King” from some of his older Tweets that I won’t share here. ☹

Finally, I don’t know anything about Andy Vastagh but I am now #TeamAndyVastagh:

View attachment 2136283
Jesus Cripes...

Mark Brickey is quite the wanker.

Gleefully being buddies with the dastardly BLAB duo, even after a public assault, mixed with this disturbing history should warrant him just as much scrutiny as these slime bags.

Reactions: 23
A not-so-weekly, weekly disneyland update vlog that isn't called that, and Spencer didn't stop by the Galaxy's Edge entrance to document the existence of those three boxes he doesn't like. He's lost his passion for documenting those boxes. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Here's a recap of the Big Disneyland Updates! video for those of you who don't want to waste their time: "Uh", "Uh", "Uh", "Uh", "Uh", "Uh", "Uh", "Uh", "Uh", "Uh", "Uh", "Uh", "Uh", "Uh", "Uh", "Uh", "Uh", "Uh", "Uh", "Uh", "Uh", "Uh", "Uh", "Uh", "Uh", "Uh", "Uh", "Uh", "Uh", "Uh", "Uh", "Uh", "Uh", "Uh", "Uh", "Uh", "Uh", "Uh", "Uh", "Uh", "Uh", "Uh", "Uh", "Uh", "Uh", "Uh", "Uh", "Uh", "Uh", "Uh", "Uh", "Cool" :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Another video in which they are late to the game. Not only late but last! Wow! Major updates about half of fantasyland closing! That information came out Monday. Monday!! These two slobs can’t even do a mediocre job at this thing that they call a “job”

They are also all chummy and KT is giddy with Brickey again
IMG_9963.jpeg
IMG_9965.jpeg
. So pathetic!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
+1. You can learn a lot about a man’s character by looking at his old Tweets.

For example, Mark Brickey uses “Spencer Town Square aka Mother Owens TSA Agent Conversational Foul Language” in his interactions with businesses - is this being a good citizen of Twitter?

View attachment 2136266

Additionally, you can also connects some dots on what “passions” that he has in common with Oma:

View attachment 2136270
View attachment 2136271

In this example, Brickey’s racism towards Mexicans seems unacceptable:

View attachment 2136286

And Brickey, just be direct and say you didn’t care for the Actress because she wasn’t Aryan next time:

View attachment 2136280

I think we can possibly jump to conclusions about what Brickey really thinks about the casing of the new Ariel and “The Tale of the Lion King” from some of his older Tweets that I won’t share here. ☹

Finally, I don’t know anything about Andy Vastagh but I am now #TeamAndyVastagh:

View attachment 2136283
Props to you @UncleLester for unearthing more of the real Brickey.

Solid evidence that he and BLAB are one and the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
BLOB's best content by far, and it wasn't pre-planned, capturing "a real goose in the fake nest". 👏

1682809694444.png

1682810190088.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Getting your Disneyland updates from Spencer and Katie is like getting your fitness tips from....Spencer and Katie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
The face of someone who knows they'll never truly be instafamous, lies about having COVID while putting others at risk, acts as an accomplice to an assault on other vloggers, gladly takes money from people without giving them any of the "perks" she promised, and plays victim to get people willing to call her on her grift thrown out of Disneyland.

I give you, Widelane Double Cheese McKT...

maxresdefault (1).jpg

And did you hear??
She also allegedly ate her damn dog!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
There goes KT calling the pink trees "jacarandas" again. Dence: "yes..." 🤡

View attachment 2137376
---
Dence: "this one is so bloomed out..." 🙃

View attachment 2137386
Imbeciles. Those trees in the Hub are not jacarandas. Jacarandas are messy trees. There are jacarandas aplenty in DCA. For example, there is a whole grove of them in the courtyard betwixt Guardians and Hyperion. I don’t recall where there may be jacarandas in Disneyland, Especially in a large concentration.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Jesus Cripes...

Mark Brickey is quite the wanker.

Gleefully being buddies with the dastardly BLAB duo, even after a public assault, mixed with this disturbing history should warrant him just as much scrutiny as these slime bags.
Blab ain’t nothin! Anyone can buy Brickey for the right price according to him…
IMG_9967.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
The face of someone who knows they'll never truly be instafamous, lies about having COVID while putting others at risk, acts as an accomplice to an assault on other vloggers, gladly takes money from people without giving them any of the "perks" she promised, and plays victim to get people willing to call her on her grift thrown out of Disneyland.

I give you, Widelane Double Cheese McKT...

View attachment 2137415

And did you hear??
She also allegedly ate her damn dog!!
She’ll petition to have this picture turned into a stained glass window on Main St

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.