Best Life & Beyond #91 From renting Cabanas at Volcano Bay to going to Disney with their Own PB&J.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
^ What happened to his pass? Revoked? Can’t buy a new pass for a certain period of time? And how does Disneyland inform someone of that when it happens? Now that would be a video worth watching.

Reactions: 11
I love how they have this obvious entourage tailing them as they traipse, writhe, flounce, and slither around the parks, which they totally fail to acknowledge.

Reactions: 12
How do those two disheveled urchins recruit their entourage? Like, “hey, come hang three strides behind us at Disneyland in case some gnarly tit goes down, but don’t expect us to acknowledge your presence, and oh, by the way, all the snacks, vittles, beverages, and libations are on you”.

Also, “chach-keys”? What a schnorrer.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What will Tony! Toni! Toné! get his wife to commemorate the one-year anniversary of him forgetting how to spell her name at the Pioneer Mercantile? Perhaps some ears with her name on them? VVaannnneessssaa..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Maybe Tony can celebrate the anniversary of the time that he got his stupid ass banned from Disneyland by pretending to be a wheelchair user.
Or the anniversary of him having to livestream himself sleeping in a hotel room to prove to his wife he wasn't screwing around on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’ve stayed there many times over the years and not once have I ever had the urge to eat on those small tables out on the balcony. Drink yes but not eat!
They get the urge to eat anywhere...on the ground (remember the rat meal at Knott's), on a trashcan, anywhere anytime.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
tony's still holding out hope that KT will sleep with him, hence why he continues to white knight for her even though BLAB was nowhere to be found when his dumb ass got banned from the park

KT's easy but you still look like a somehow even more cracked out night stalker, tony

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
That room tour was so generic and rushed. Why didn’t they use their phone or magic bands to open the door. I vote that it was public figure Jeremy’s room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
That room tour was so generic and rushed. Why didn’t they use their phone or magic bands to open the door. I vote that it was public figure Jeremy’s room.
(holding a pizza box)...Excuse me, we're thinking of staying here and was wondering if there would be any possibility we could check out one of the rooms real quick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
(holding a pizza box)...Excuse me, we're thinking of staying here and was wondering if there would be any possibility we could check out one of the rooms real quick.
And out of all the rooms there they get the most outdated one! 🥴

KT: if you come to the Grand, you will most likely get one of the renovated rooms but we love showing the classic style the rooms had so we are fortunate to get this old room!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.