Best Life & Beyond #9 Katie & Spencer: Mark Twain Aggression, Phony Depression, and Racial Oppression

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t tell you how disgusting this is. I don’t care how clean you think your sink is. You don’t have large bowls and a colander? Yuck 🤢
C7DF0C5D-643D-4317-AE2B-5E270E339790.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 20
#1 Fresh Baked … Mostly Stale, Fedoras and the Lonely Dum-Dums!

I've watched FrushBeyked for a few years but gave up shortly after he along with BLOB made a fool of themselves eating in the parking lot of that Covid Super Spreader event. Dude always came across as a pretentious douche, but once the baby came along I could see him trying to rein in his anger and annoyance during livestreams. Dude has anger issues and is not happy. Buying people food once a week isn't gonna change that.

There was one time in particular when he was doing a livestream answering inane questions (as usual, his viewers are lonely dum-dums too) that he made it clear that my assumptions about this true dickwad persona were correct. He snapped at his wife and acted like the baby was a huge disruption to his livestream. He was drinking a bottled beer and gave a look and response like "How dare this witch and baby dispute my live stream!" with full-on side-eye to where they were off-camera as Liz stomped off. It was around this time that Liz stopped showing up in videos. It was clear he had pulled the final straw and Liz was pissed. I'm sure this is a regular off-camera occurrence.

From that point on it was clear to me that this gerbil in a Newsies outfit was a piece of tit, and I unsubscribed and never watched another video.

I've seen him in the park plenty if times since then and he is always ALONE. I'm not surprised. Even on Disneylands big re-opening, all the other vloggers were together and having fun, this dullard was riding around on the Omnibus by himself with a "Hello Darkness My Old Friend..." pathetic vibe surrounding him.

He's a pompous asshole and has always been, but compared to BLOB, he's a saint, so we treat him like Royalty here. Problem is, he's a douche, has always been a douche, and always will be.

Pretty sure dude was a loan shark/life insurance salesman prior to his Vest Life and Beyond days, and it shows. Dude is a slimeball huckster garbage elf.
I can’t with the “Lonely Dum-Dums!!” LMFAO borrowed it for the FB thread!

Reactions: 11
Look, I don't think it's okay to fat shame anyone, but, "What's wrong with gaining 10 pounds?"

Well...honey...rapid weight gain, especially from sugar and grease, is unhealthy and can be dangerous. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
The thing about this is that she’s 1000% serious. If she had a genuine interest or curiosity in anything other than Disney, Vegas, or Laguna Beach, their content would be far less redundant. To creatively and personally stunt yourself in this way and then to brag about it on social media is just mind boggling.
View attachment 1026448
Living in an artificially created world and too stupid to understand the history and beauty of the real world by traveling. Disney should not be your whole life.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Old Man gets confused and thinks he works for Disney.........

it’s mind blowing how much they have aged in the past 2 years. This video looks like it’s from a decade ago with how horrible they look now. Their true ugliness is showing.
817BFE97-49C2-47F2-8338-87B137A16E7A.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
it’s mind blowing how much they have aged in the past 2 years. This video looks like it’s from a decade ago with how horrible they look now. Their true ugliness is showing.
View attachment 1026671
It's so true this, it's living an unhealthy lifestyle, making unhealthy choices... and being in a Toxic Relationship, it all takes a massive toll.
I dread to think what they will look like two years from now.

It's so true this, it's living an unhealthy lifestyle, making unhealthy choices... and being in a Toxic Relationship, it all takes a massive toll.
I dread to think what they will look like two years from now.
Yes, the toxic relationship is a big part of it. I often wonder what Spence's stance is on Katie's marriage. Is it hurtful and frustrating she remains married? Or is it a relief?

She’s getting so fat everyone is thinking she’s pregnant lol. If she is lord help that child and pregnancy is a time you want to be more healthy not stuff your face with all the crap food you can get your hands on. She would definitely end up with gestational diabetes and a 12 pound baby.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.