Best Life & Beyond #9 Katie & Spencer: Mark Twain Aggression, Phony Depression, and Racial Oppression

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the shady crap they do everyday. She posts this photo and makes sure to cover up the detail that someone else took it.
Great pick up!!...
Trying to take credit for another person's work is about as crappy as it gets... and they are really being sneaky f***ers here!!

These two do it every single day... how Magic Journeys are friends with them truly baffles me, it honestly does.
They are totally plagiarising all their videos lately... every trying to copy their style, do MJ not see that, or do they just not care.
Jenelle and Miguel need to get tough on them, but sadly they are way too nice to do anything close to confrontational,
even if it means compromising their squeaky clean image.

Reactions: 14
View attachment 1026276
This is my Sleep Paralysis Demon
I know I already commented on this photo, but man, she looks bizarre. There is no way she's happy. She looks like she's desperately trying to signal she needs help. But then at the same time trying to convince herself she's OK. I saw the photo of her on Justin's IG story. She looked like a lump

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The thing about this is that she’s 1000% serious. If she had a genuine interest or curiosity in anything other than Disney, Vegas, or Laguna Beach, their content would be far less redundant. To creatively and personally stunt yourself in this way and then to brag about it on social media is just mind boggling.
A7B77FC9-E060-45F1-BC63-6108E1614D3E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
These comments got deleted:

One from the new Valentine's "treats" video and one from the Galaxy's Edge update video when asked why Katie wasn't going on the Star Cruiser with Spencer. Both were deleted within minutes. I think my alter-egos snark was on point. :LOL:

Screen Shot 01-28-22 at 09.22 PM.PNG
Screen Shot 01-28-22 at 09.42 PM.PNG

The thing about this is that she’s 1000% serious. If she had a genuine interest or curiosity in anything other than Disney, Vegas, or Laguna Beach, their content would be far less redundant. To creatively and personally stunt yourself in this way and then to brag about it on social media is just mind boggling.
View attachment 1026448
I couldn't agree more with your statement. There are SO many things to see and do in CA alone (even that mystery part north of San Francisco!), and as a "lifestyle channel" they could be doing so much more than just Disney, Vegas, and Tahoe.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1026448
Both of their obsessions with Disneyland at their age is just creepy! They literally have no life outside Disney! But they have the audacity to call us basement dwellers or whatnot! Really? Who were the ones falling apart when Disneyland shut down? I don't even think kids were that upset! Their whole world revolves around one theme park and that's one commonality that keeps them together. An unhealthy one at that.

Reactions: 17
Let's see...Since piggy out at Christmas a month ago, she has partaken in New Years Eve treats, new foods and treats for 2022, Lunar New Years treats, Star Wars treats, Valentines treats. If she was really a GI nurse, she ought to know about diets.

Reactions: 10
Oh god, the showing of all the food she bought at the farmers market on her IG story just now… fingering every single item with her crusty cake, hair crud fake nails :sick: so disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Katie has such thin skin! She knows a lot of the critical comments hold truth to them and she has no way to prove them otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.