Best Life & Beyond #9 Katie & Spencer: Mark Twain Aggression, Phony Depression, and Racial Oppression

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can just tell she's so depressed now that she's just trying to ignore all the warning signs. I don't see this ending well for her. She looks like she put on 10 - 20 lbs in the last few days. It's really sad to watch this woman destroy herself. And it's almost like she doing it to spite her critics. She needs to be put in a hospital or some kinda rehab.
I don’t doubt that this woman is suffering from some form of mental illness. She seems to be coping with food in order to deal with her depression. Spencer, with alcohol. Best life my ass! There is absolutely nothing, zero, zilch, nada to envy about their empty lives.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I found parts of BLOB's latest video just so familar. :unsure: I felt as if I have watched it before. Oh wait I did! It was Magic Journeys latest video. How original BLOB!

Magic Journeys

MJ12722.JPG

BLOB

BLOB12822.JPG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I also got the feeling that this vlog was a direct response to Tattle (as usual, we are telling them how to do their "jobs").

We have talked a lot of tit about how their "whats new at Disneyland" type videos are always two weeks late to the party, and that the info has already been covered by other channels. So I saw this as an attempt to be one of the first to cover Valentines at Disneyland. But it seems like they've jumped the gun and not everything is on display yet...
For me, this is the definite double edged sword of being able to post here. If they refuse to listen, or even ALLOW, suggestions from their fans, they don't deserve to get their advice from here.

They've taken countless pointers from Tattle.life and used it to try to make themselves look better. Sometimes they only dig themselves in deeper, because it's not like they are doing it for actual self-improvement or consideration for others, and it shows. But for every suggestion they've grudgingly taken from "us basement dwellers," some clueless stan is going, "OMG, this is why your channel is my favorite!"

Why don't they encourage respectful, but critical, thinking in their own comment section so that way their viewers can feel engaged...and even validated when their suggestion gets used?!

I mean, I know WHY... They don't want to WORK for your money. They especially aren't doing this for self-improvement.

But it's annoying AF that they'll spend their days deleting every single comment that's not a glowing review and then they'll come here to figure out what they really need to change. They do it because it's the barest of effort and gives them the illusion that they answer to no one.

But it's like, for all the time they spend trying to cover up that they're grifters looking for a fast buck, they could just become actual content creators and probably grow their channel.

But I know... That's not what they're about.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
These two wackadoodles have said a lot of ignorant things but this takes the cake 😳. I’m not a nurse (my sister is though) and I still want to slap her over that comment. KT, on the easiest work day a nurse has, it is still a million times harder than vlogging and they work a million times harder than you ever have in your life, ESPECIALLY during the panini.

I have a chronic illness and have been unlucky enough to have been admitted to a hospital during the height of the panini. I’ve been admitted many times and I’ve never seen the nurses more run of their feet than they have been currently. Their patient census is much higher than it should be due to being short staffed and the hospital being over capacity. The call bells never.stop.ringing. For 12+ straight hours, these nurses are running from room to room, never knowing if they will need to resuscitate someone or simply grab them a glass of water. They’re emotionally and physically exhausted from giving everything to their patients and the adrenaline & emotional rollercoaster their bodies go through every damn day.

With attitude like that, you’re not even worthy of calling yourself a nurse KT. I would highly recommend you shut up and stop making comments like that before you piss off your whole audience. Most people know someone who is a medical practitioner so you’re not going to gain any fans with these comments, you just make yourself look like an ass. Show some gratitude for the people working their asses off everyday keeping the world running while you’re living your never ending vacation.

/end rant
THIS CLIP NEEDS TO GO VIRAL STAT!!!

I found parts of BLOB's latest video just so familar. :unsure: I felt as if I have watched it before. Oh wait I did! It was Magic Journeys latest video. How original BLOB!

Magic Journeys

View attachment 1025760

BLOB

View attachment 1025761
Yet KT posts things about not liking copy cats!

Reactions: 16
You can just tell she's so depressed now that she's just trying to ignore all the warning signs. I don't see this ending well for her. She looks like she put on 10 - 20 lbs in the last few days. It's really sad to watch this woman destroy herself. And it's almost like she doing it to spite her critics. She needs to be put in a hospital or some kinda rehab.
PREACH!

It's difficult to watch when people deliberately destroy themselves. They really need to stop and get help, first and foremost for themselves. I hate knowing that they are out there taking no responsibility for their actions while they slowly self-destruct when they could be so much better. I know I've said it before, but I still feel like they could be contributing members of society if they seek help and do the work.

But they are causing even more harm when a bunch of people who just aren't using their brains can watch their YouTube channel and see no problem with what they are doing. And, even worse, some admire it and think that they want that kind of life for themselves. *shudder*

It's a problem that affects more people than just them. Stupidity doesn't need to be glamorized by fools, or young people who are still learning and growing.

THIS CHANNEL NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!

(sorry, I know I'm being dramatic, but it's so frustrating that so many people just don't see the problem)

Reactions: 20
THIS CHANNEL NEEDS TO BE STOPPED!
But how will guys like Spencer, Justin, and David from Fresh Baked get to become mini-D-List-Disney personas and get female Disney Super Fans half their age to move in with them (dangling them the promise that they can go to theme parks every weekend or more and get thousands of likes on social media to build their confidence)?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This vlog was titled Valentine treats which weren’t even out yet. This whole vlog was just an excuse for Katie to stuff her face with junk food for an entire day. They should just never mention diets, working out, or being healthy again because they just end up looking stupid.

View attachment 1025392
Geez, she looks awful. Fake AF. This is obviously a very troubled woman. I wonder if she admits to herself she should rethink her life decisions? It could explain why she won't divorce her husband and tries desperately to get her stans to believe everyone is so jealous of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
But how will guys like Spencer, Justin, and David from Fresh Baked get to become mini-D-List-Disney personas and get female Disney Super Fans half their age to move in with them (dangling them the promise that they can go to theme parks every weekend or more and get thousands of likes on social media to build their confidence)?
Um... By being a good person who is fun to be around?

OMG, that IS a problem! :LOL::D:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Stupid question here: How do you change your little circle picture under your name on this site?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.