Best Life & Beyond #9 Katie & Spencer: Mark Twain Aggression, Phony Depression, and Racial Oppression

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I figure Dave can’t really come out and say anything that will come across as positive about us, bad look for him amongst the pack of wolves (aka other Disneyland content creators) that will be ticked off by that. It’s all politics with these people, they are all playing the game.
Dave is lurking here and probably contributing incognito 🥸. Hi Dave! 👋🏼
Exactly. As has been said, they’re his colleagues. And like any workplace you have to appear supportive. I’m sure some of the vloggers lurk here and occasionally drop tea on others anonymously.

Reactions: 10
I just want to say for a moment here.... and I know it doesn't change the way how anyone feels about Fresh Baked at all..... I understand that but...

Was the source of what he said about this board confirmed so we know it's reliable? Did more than one person watch it?
Do we have a link to this Facebook Live where he allegedly said these things specifically about the board here that can be watched?

I haven't seen it myself, and I'd like to before I make up my own mind.
I'm not going to go full lynch mob on anyone, especially just from word of mouth.
Do I think he'd say something like that? Probably yeah.

My own energies will always be 100% focused on BLAB but I think it's good that Tattle Boards get made if it's needed for people to be exposed.
You totally have my support in it being made, that's for sure, so please don't think I am coming across any other way than that.
It seems there is a hell of a lot of support for a Fresh Baked board to exist, which points to a definite need for one.

Speaking for myself only my time will be spent on here though, my wife just about puts up with me being here, as I enjoy it a little too much
I know my view won't be a popular one most likely, no offence to anyone intended :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Yea I once heard him say he hates this forum! Lol..but there's not a whole lot of negative talk about him here so calling us desperate is only going to make me go troll him now! Ha
But how are we "desperate?" We don't stand to gain or lose money from exposing con artists. Is Dave worried? That was a stupid adjective.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I just want to say for a moment here.... and I know it doesn't change the way how anyone feels about Fresh Baked at all..... I understand that but...

Was the source of what he said about this board confirmed so we know it's reliable? Did more than one person watch it?
Do we have a link to this Facebook Live where he allegedly said these things specifically about the board here that can be watched?

I haven't seen it myself, and I'd like to before I make up my own mind.
I'm not going to go full lynch mob on anyone, especially just from word of mouth.

My own energies will always be 100% focused on BLAB but I think it's good that Tattle Boards get made if it's needed for people to be exposed.
You totally have my support in it being made, that's for sure, so please don't think I am coming across any other way than that.
It seems there is a load of support for a Fresh Baked board to exist, which means there is definitely a need for one.

Speaking for myself only my time will be spent on here though, my wife just about puts up with me being here, as I enjoy it a little too much
I know my view won't be a popular one most likely, no offence to anyone intended :)
If you mean his comments about trolls and this board it starts at about 37:30. I hope this link works.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If you mean his comments about trolls and this board it starts at about 37:30. I hope this link works.

You are a legend, thank you so much for this.
CONFIRMED!
Board Required most definitely, thank you @Kat5280
David if you are not interested in helping to solve the problem or simply don't understand that there is a problem, and go as far as smirking and thinking it is funny,
then you are part of the problem.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I've watched FrushBeyked for a few years but gave up shortly after he along with BLOB made a fool of themselves eating in the parking lot of that Covid Super Spreader event. Dude always came across as a pretentious douche, but once the baby came along I could see him trying to rein in his anger and annoyance during livestreams. Dude has anger issues and is not happy. Buying people food once a week isn't gonna change that.

There was one time in particular when he was doing a livestream answering inane questions (as usual, his viewers are lonely dum-dums too) that he made it clear that my assumptions about this true dickwad persona were correct. He snapped at his wife and acted like the baby was a huge disruption to his livestream. He was drinking a bottled beer and gave a look and response like "How dare this witch and baby dispute my live stream!" with full-on side-eye to where they were off-camera as Liz stomped off. It was around this time that Liz stopped showing up in videos. It was clear he had pulled the final straw and Liz was pissed. I'm sure this is a regular off-camera occurrence.

From that point on it was clear to me that this gerbil in a Newsies outfit was a piece of tit, and I unsubscribed and never watched another video.

I've seen him in the park plenty if times since then and he is always ALONE. I'm not surprised. Even on Disneylands big re-opening, all the other vloggers were together and having fun, this dullard was riding around on the Omnibus by himself with a "Hello Darkness My Old Friend..." pathetic vibe surrounding him.

He's a pompous asshole and has always been, but compared to BLOB, he's a saint, so we treat him like Royalty here. Problem is, he's a douche, has always been a douche, and always will be.

Pretty sure dude was a loan shark/life insurance salesman prior to his Vest Life and Beyond days, and it shows. Dude is a slimeball huckster garbage elf.
He mentioned once he used to be a professional poker player or something too. Yeah I hear he is not really that friendly either but I have never met him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Well it's definitely not for attention so that's where he's wrong! Do they just think that blab has handfuls of trolls just for the fun of it? Come on Dave. Don't be naive!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
He mentioned once he used to be a professional poker player or something too. Yeah I hear he is not really that friendly either but I have never met him.
I remember that..... i watched that one too..... it was the day he'd put a load of his money into the Gamestop shares when everyone who got in early was making a killing.
He ended up being too late getting in on it. He actually lost money on the whole Gamestop thing and had to sell them back about 4 days later.
He was bragging saying he'd been a professional gambler...... I mean WTF?? He's got a wife and kids.... nice.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
“Professional Poker Player” prompts me to ask what ailment does he claim to have that allows him to collect SSDI (Social Security Disability Insurance)?

Tell me that these “Full Time Disneyland Vloggers” all couldn’t cover park updates in 4 hours total on their two days of a week (instead of contributing nothing to society)…

• Heart
Reactions: 8

So he has something better to do than be so negative about someone else and "troll" them as he sits in his garage answering inane questions while people give him money. Huh, kind of a hypocrite huh David?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ok it's getting late, will sign off for the day.
It's been an interesting one for sure :)

I guess their next move after reading all this on here today is they'll do a "We are all united and friends" video.
Brickey, Dylan, Jury is still out on Fresh Baked for me but my guess after him reading all this here he'll go all-in with them now.
Only the one's with higher morals, integrity and honesty will be strong enough not to take part, so it will be interesting to see who does.
Respect and a shoutout to OA and Kitra who deleted BLAB from all of their Socials this week. that is why they have a 255k subs channel.

Catch you all tomorrow, have a good one :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I had to read everything that transpired when I got home from the parks today and all I have to say is... Shots fired Disney vloggers. Shots fired.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I was watching Justin’s (Randomland) stories on Instagram and he posted that Katie went to his house to help Ally with her bandages. She had surgery and Justin said Katie is a GI nurse and helped Ally change her dressing. First, you don’t have to be a nurse to change a colostomy bag. You just have to be trained on how to do it. I did it for my brother, who had one for 6 mos. I’m surprised Justin wasn’t doing it. Second, KATIE IS NOT A NURSE!

E51A67F1-2AC4-4F25-96A1-5242789D9A8B.png

Reactions: 10

Thanks for posting the link & time stamp to save me from having to watch the whole thing.

FB: “Every minute of my life is precious to me”
Meanwhile, he’s sitting on camera in dead silence and yawning, wasting his viewers precious time. :rolleyes:

I’ve never been a fan of FB, and even less so now.

I do wonder, though - since he was so specific in calling this site out by name, if he was secretly hoping to drive more traffic here. He’ll call us “desperate” to make himself sound pious, but you can tell he’s petty AF. He’ll blow it off as being ridiculous, but he loves the BLAB drama. He probably felt pretty good about himself in trying to call us out since, for the most part, FB gets a lot of love here, but he single-handedly killed that today. Hi, Dave.
CFE248B7-4C26-4F83-9E15-2FF06ADCA3C1.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.