Best Life & Beyond #9 Katie & Spencer: Mark Twain Aggression, Phony Depression, and Racial Oppression

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she make Spencer say that he likes the popcorn. Maybe he doesn’t he’s allowed to say he doesn’t KT you both just said you don’t like artificial flavors especially bananas and oranges, but you say you like the banana strawberry popcorn that makes zero sense. You could say you don’t like it you don’t have to suck up to Disney and like the popcorn if you don’t.

Reactions: 14
katie cant even let him say hes never had this before lol immediately she was like NO YOU HAVE HAD THIS BEFORE

Last edited:
  • Haha
Tried to watch because I’m taking the grandkids to Disneyland next week and Star Wars isn’t my thing. Thought I might get something out of the update that we could use on our trip. I got 5 long minutes of passive aggressive popcorn eating and then a grown man costume shopping. Had to shut it off.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All the disney vloggers are the same, same tit different day..you seen one u seen them all..what kind of life is that.. Disney revolving around your life
Dumb people want a normal life and not carry a camera everywhere they go....
I did see some people in his live saying they come an lurk here too 🤔
I have seen several vlogs where both David and Liz say that Fresh Baked comes first. Fuq that. Family is first no matter what PERIOD!

Reactions: 13
I have seen several vlogs where both David and Liz say that Fresh Baked comes first. Fuq that. Family is first no matter what PERIOD!
Liz just announced that she’s putting her channel/IG (I didn’t know that she had one) on hold to be a parent, they have a toddler so it’s expected.

Reactions: 6
When Disneyland did away with APs when they re opened after Covid - David from Fresh Baked said “I have to buy a ticket like a regular person now!” It really rubbed me the wrong way how he said it. I’m not a fan of his but I do enjoy some of his videos. I just can’t get past the terrible fedoras and the entitlement. I know a lot of you like him but he gives me KT vibes like he owns the park.
YES THIS! He walks around the parks, talking to the camera, stopping to say hi as someone says hi to him as if he were Walt Disney himself! David needs to get over himself, and while we are talking about David, although this is not a FB thread, whaat is up with all of these bloggers teeth? Spencer, David, KT's weird tooth, Janelle from Magic Journeys, Paul from Pauls Theme Park Adventures, these guys all have some really bad looking teeth, oh but wait, They work for YT, I imagine there isn't much of a benefits package that includes dental is there.

Liz just announced that she’s putting her channel/IG (I didn’t know that she had one) on hold to be a parent, they have a toddler so it’s expected.
Yes, she has quit her channel but in that announcement she specifically says, Fresh Baked comes first. No boo boo, your spouse and children should come first. She should not be ok with that kind of mentality coming from David. Now she believes it too.

• Haha
Why does she make Spencer say that he likes the popcorn. Maybe he doesn’t he’s allowed to say he doesn’t KT you both just said you don’t like artificial flavors especially bananas and oranges, but you say you like the banana strawberry popcorn that makes zero sense. You could say you don’t like it you don’t have to suck up to Disney and like the popcorn if you don’t.
This entire popcorn segment was horrible.

Could she be anymore fake…

Is it just me or is KT really projecting some serious animosity towards Spencer during this vlog? Of which I think stems from him going on the Galactic Starcruiser without her.

Yea I once heard him say he hates this forum! Lol..but there's not a whole lot of negative talk about him here so calling us desperate is only going to make me go troll him now! Ha
F that guy and his Billy Bob Teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I will be making a Fresh Baked thread. Title suggestions?
Dave clearly not a good move on your part. I would not describe people on here as "Desperate" @Barnes Wallace explained it perfectly. Everyone on this board is justified in speaking up, and speaking out against garbage such as BLOB. @Lalo Salamanca summed you up perfectly: "Same tit different day…rinse and repeat" sorry Dave but Mickey Views is light years ahead of you in regards to Disney News.

It is funny how quickly stuff comes about a person once a tattle life thread is created. We have all seen it with BLOB, and other Disney vloggers such as Michael Kay and things such as the restraining order he filed against his dad, etc. The point if there is stuff to be found out it will! Repeating Barnes: This board is full of well educated (non-angry) people you shouldn't be so dismissive, it's insulting

With that back to BLOB. . . . .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Is there a Fresh Baked - TattleLife going? It's time for him to get destroyed.
*whistles*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
KT-Less Spence and Dylan briefly (18 seconds) appeared in the latest Magic Journey's video. I could imagine if KT and her theatrics were present this clip would have ended up on the cutting room floor, just like what happened with MJ's Lunar New Year video. :unsure:

"Sadly" MJ did not ask either Spence or Dylan to join them at Jazz Kitchen.

12898.JPG

• Haha
Reactions: 10
YES THIS! He walks around the parks, talking to the camera, stopping to say hi as someone says hi to him as if he were Walt Disney himself! David needs to get over himself, and while we are talking about David, although this is not a FB thread, whaat is up with all of these bloggers teeth? Spencer, David, KT's weird tooth, Janelle from Magic Journeys, Paul from Pauls Theme Park Adventures, these guys all have some really bad looking teeth, oh but wait, They work for YT, I imagine there isn't much of a benefits package that includes dental is there.

Yes, she has quit her channel but in that announcement she specifically says, Fresh Baked comes first. No boo boo, your spouse and children should come first. She should not be ok with that kind of mentality coming from David. Now she believes it too.
Dude. David just said people who engage are tattle life are sad and pathetic. On his live! What is so sad and pathetic about people airing out grievances?

• Wow
  • Heart
I was catching up on the last few pages and trying to keep track of my thoughts and I wrote this:
I'm not surprised David has taken that stance. What's he going to say: "I've lurked at Tattle.life and I've been impressed with how many facts and good points they've made"? It may only be a matter of time before his channel has its own thread.

And, wow, just a couple of pages later... :cool:

Barnes Wallace, you really drove the point home so well. Kudos! (y)

David saying that trolls want to be angry all the time is just like KT saying the haters are just jealous basement dwellers. Over simplify and then dismiss.

I'm not angry all the time, nor do I want to be. Keeping silent in the face of all the terrible things the Blabs have done is the thing that kept tying me in knots.

"Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented."
--Elie Wiesel

• Heart
I've watched FrushBeyked for a few years but gave up shortly after he along with BLOB made a fool of themselves eating in the parking lot of that Covid Super Spreader event. Dude always came across as a pretentious douche, but once the baby came along I could see him trying to rein in his anger and annoyance during livestreams. Dude has anger issues and is not happy. Buying people food once a week isn't gonna change that.

There was one time in particular when he was doing a livestream answering inane questions (as usual, his viewers are lonely dum-dums too) that he made it clear that my assumptions about this true dickwad persona were correct. He snapped at his wife and acted like the baby was a huge disruption to his livestream. He was drinking a bottled beer and gave a look and response like "How dare this witch and baby dispute my live stream!" with full-on side-eye to where they were off-camera as Liz stomped off. It was around this time that Liz stopped showing up in videos. It was clear he had pulled the final straw and Liz was pissed. I'm sure this is a regular off-camera occurrence.

From that point on it was clear to me that this gerbil in a Newsies outfit was a piece of tit, and I unsubscribed and never watched another video.

I've seen him in the park plenty if times since then and he is always ALONE. I'm not surprised. Even on Disneylands big re-opening, all the other vloggers were together and having fun, this dullard was riding around on the Omnibus by himself with a "Hello Darkness My Old Friend..." pathetic vibe surrounding him.

He's a pompous asshole and has always been, but compared to BLOB, he's a saint, so we treat him like Royalty here. Problem is, he's a douche, has always been a douche, and always will be.

Pretty sure dude was a loan shark/life insurance salesman prior to his Vest Life and Beyond days, and it shows. Dude is a slimeball huckster garbage elf.
yes!!! He’s mean to Liz! He puts her down and treats her like an idiot for things that are most likely because of the age difference. I would waffle back and forth on their channel. Your right, I’ve always thought he lookedlike the Mole character from mr. Toad in the wind and the willows cartoon.

• Haha
  • Heart
yes!!! He’s mean to Liz! He puts her down and treats her like an idiot for things that are most likely because of the age difference. I would waffle back and forth on their channel. Your right, I’ve always thought he lookedlike the Mole character from mr. Toad in the wind and the willows cartoon.
do you know their ages ?

Reactions: 10
Dude. David just said people who engage are tattle life are sad and pathetic. On his live! What is so sad and pathetic about people airing out grievances?
What’s sad & pathetic are these overgrown man-children with partners significantly younger than themselves (I’m looking at you Spencer, David & Justin), and failing at being stable significant others. I’m not saying that they need to be providers in the antiquated sense. I’m just saying they need to check themselves. That is why these forums exists FFS. Women their own ages would most likely not entertain these buffoons. These people quit their day jobs, contributing nothing to society other than to film & explain why there is scrim in front of Crystal Arts on Main St…. Yeah that was really gonna keep us all up at night 😑🙄.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.