Best Life & Beyond #9 Katie & Spencer: Mark Twain Aggression, Phony Depression, and Racial Oppression

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah i have the same complaint. it's become a news channel. lately all about lightning lanes. before the shutdown he had Ian and Ronn with him but now he's just alone. oh well i've been watching less

barnes well normally when he does a livestream from the park it's a saturday and he was doing just about every saturday at that time. but someone mentioned them a couple weeks ago too and he just said 'they've always been nice to me' . he seems to talk about Magic Journeys more lately
I promise I was just teasing :)

Reactions: 9
FreshBaked has just turned into a grumpy old curmudgeon, only giving news and updates to the parks about three days late. tit, even blab posted their Chinese New Year Celebration video before him and by a couple days if i remember. I’ve been watching his videos less and less since he went full time. Something changed with his content. It’s just not fun to watch. His content is just stale and redundant like pretty much all of these vloggers. Same tit different day…rinse and repeat. It’s ridiculous seeing them all fighting to be the first to review a new churro flavor…seriously gets old quick. Don’t quit your day job…oh wait!
All the disney vloggers are the same, same tit different day..you seen one u seen them all..what kind of life is that.. Disney revolving around your life
Dumb people want a normal life and not carry a camera everywhere they go....
I did see some people in his live saying they come an lurk here too 🤔

Reactions: 14
Katie reminding all the heroes (aka nurses), that vlogging is a lot harder than nursing!
just seeing this. this definitely ranks as one of the dumbest things i've ever heard....and during this pandemic to boot. I mean most nurses do 12 hour shifts now right?

Reactions: 11
I figure Dave can’t really come out and say anything that will come across as positive about us, bad look for him amongst the pack of wolves (aka other Disneyland content creators) that will be ticked off by that. It’s all politics with these people, they are all playing the game.
Dave is lurking here and probably contributing incognito 🥸. Hi Dave! 👋🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 16
When Disneyland did away with APs when they re opened after Covid - David from Fresh Baked said “I have to buy a ticket like a regular person now!” It really rubbed me the wrong way how he said it. I’m not a fan of his but I do enjoy some of his videos. I just can’t get past the terrible fedoras and the entitlement. I know a lot of you like him but he gives me KT vibes like he owns the park.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
David, it is not desperate to expose the truth about a couple of grifters. These actions are desperate:

- eliciting sympathy by claiming anxiety
- plea for Patreon support
- claiming to have been a GI nurse

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
David needs to keep in mind that the grifters he is defending have caused havoc in Adam The Woo’s life and cost him a lot of money and time. If they will turn on Adam, they will do the same to him after they get what they want. Defending these two people is foolish and a real red flag of David’s character. You are known by the company you keep. Old saying but seems to be true.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I watched Fresh Baked live and he said I logged in and then changed it to I watched from behind as a lurker. He knows he has a Tattle account and probably contributing to the discussion.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
When Disneyland did away with APs when they re opened after Covid - David from Fresh Baked said “I have to buy a ticket like a regular person now!” It really rubbed me the wrong way how he said it. I’m not a fan of his but I do enjoy some of his videos. I just can’t get past the terrible fedoras and the entitlement. I know a lot of you like him but he gives me KT vibes like he owns the park.
i don't remember him saying that but when it's your side hustle at the time and you start having to spend $100 a week or more that's pretty expensive and prohibitive to doing videos every week
i don't know about him defending blab. like i said the other day they havn't been in each others videos in many months

Reactions: 5
David needs to keep in mind that the grifters he is defending have caused havoc in Adam The Woo’s life and cost him a lot of money and time. If they will turn on Adam, they will do the same to him after they get what they want. Defending these two people is foolish and a real red flag of David’s character. You are known by the company you keep. Old saying but seems to be true.
Spence used to call Fresh Baked their sworn enemy?!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
i don't remember him saying that but when it's your side hustle at the time and you start having to spend $100 a week or more that's pretty expensive and prohibitive to doing videos every week
i don't know about him defending blab. like i said the other day they havn't been in each others videos in many months
CaliforniaBoyDavidWifeBeater22 sus vibes here.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So David doesn't understand why the odd person on the board would be "Angry" with BLAB?
According to you David (because we all know you're reading now) they can con people out of their hard-earned money and you think that's okay then??

There is a big difference between them and you. You know what you are talking about, and they don't. They copy, they plagiarise, and they grift their viewers out of their hard-earned money and give nothing ever back (with the exception of a $20 pin set, that no one can be sure anyone ever won or received)

I watched you, David, you're always giving back.... you buy people in the park food on the app always, and I love that part of your videos.

But David, you don't think anyone should ever speak up, speak out? Speak up for injustices? Do you think we should all sit quietly while people get scammed because you don't like fighting?? You class us as "Angry" because of that??

I think that's what you're saying right?

This board is full of well educated (non-angry) people you shouldn't be so dismissive, it's insulting, but maybe that was your intent.

People here make excellent valid points all the time, backed up with facts and proof, and the way you're talking, your talking like you're trying to cover up or quieten BLABS lies and bad deeds, it's not a good look for you mate.

You did see what happened on the Mark Twain right? We should have all kept quiet about that right??
You're on the wrong team buddy, the wrong team.

This board is damn popular and gets more and more so by the day, there is a reason for that!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
FreshBaked has just turned into a grumpy old curmudgeon, only giving news and updates to the parks about three days late. tit, even blab posted their Chinese New Year Celebration video before him and by a couple days if i remember. I’ve been watching his videos less and less since he went full time. Something changed with his content. It’s just not fun to watch. His content is just stale and redundant like pretty much all of these vloggers. Same tit different day…rinse and repeat. It’s ridiculous seeing them all fighting to be the first to review a new churro flavor…seriously gets old quick. Don’t quit your day job…oh wait!
Exactly how I feel! Same tit different day! I personally don't care about a new churro or merch, so Im not eager to watch any of these vloggers. Even if I like a vlogger, if they're racing to get their hands on the latest merch or treat so they can be the first to vlog about it, and/or they're going live frequently for money, I probably won't watch them. If they have a job and are vlogging as a hobby because they enjoy it or for some extra money, I may watch occasionally. Cheezypop is someone I watch every now and then. MJ doesn't seem to go live at all and they produce pretty good food vids. I'll watch them sometimes too. And it's really just for fun because I like to discover things on my own at the parks and try foods that I think I'll like and not ones that are recommended by vloggers that like EVERYTHING like fake BLAB!

• Heart
It was during a live around the time Disneyland was re-opening. My Wife & I were watching and when he said it my Wife rolled her eyes and said “What an asshole!! Who is this guy?” 🤣 Sorry no offense to anyone who likes David, it just really stuck out to me. I do enjoy some of his videos and I appreciate the effort he puts into his work.

David quit his job to “Do Disneyland” full time like BLAB and many others who rely on the park for income. David and some other big name Disney Vloggers are making over 100k a year. If Disney Parks did away with the AP program and made everyone buy a Park Ticket or Park Hopper ticket it wouldn’t put a dent in their 6 figure income. They make a living off of visiting the Park and giving updates/info about the Park without being employed by Disney!

Reactions: 9
I have never watched Fresh Baked, but remember him golfing with Spencer in a video (I think?). I thought then he seemed like a total douche. 😄 Maybe my first impression was right. (Hi! 😉)

• Heart
just seeing this. this definitely ranks as one of the dumbest things i've ever heard....and during this pandemic to boot. I mean most nurses do 12 hour shifts now right?
I'm going to send this vid to Disney Vloggers Exposed on YouTube! This makes me mad!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've watched FrushBeyked for a few years but gave up shortly after he along with BLOB made a fool of themselves eating in the parking lot of that Covid Super Spreader event. Dude always came across as a pretentious douche, but once the baby came along I could see him trying to rein in his anger and annoyance during livestreams. Dude has anger issues and is not happy. Buying people food once a week isn't gonna change that.

There was one time in particular when he was doing a livestream answering inane questions (as usual, his viewers are lonely dum-dums too) that he made it clear that my assumptions about this true dickwad persona were correct. He snapped at his wife and acted like the baby was a huge disruption to his livestream. He was drinking a bottled beer and gave a look and response like "How dare this witch and baby dispute my live stream!" with full-on side-eye to where they were off-camera as Liz stomped off. It was around this time that Liz stopped showing up in videos. It was clear he had pulled the final straw and Liz was pissed. I'm sure this is a regular off-camera occurrence.

From that point on it was clear to me that this gerbil in a Newsies outfit was a piece of tit, and I unsubscribed and never watched another video.

I've seen him in the park plenty if times since then and he is always ALONE. I'm not surprised. Even on Disneylands big re-opening, all the other vloggers were together and having fun, this dullard was riding around on the Omnibus by himself with a "Hello Darkness My Old Friend..." pathetic vibe surrounding him.

He's a pompous asshole and has always been, but compared to BLOB, he's a saint, so we treat him like Royalty here. Problem is, he's a douche, has always been a douche, and always will be.

Pretty sure dude was a loan shark/life insurance salesman prior to his Vest Life and Beyond days, and it shows. Dude is a slimeball huckster garbage elf.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.