Best Life & Beyond #9 Katie & Spencer: Mark Twain Aggression, Phony Depression, and Racial Oppression

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FB is live now and is saying he has "lurked" here and called us all desperate! LOL! I like David for the most part, but geez....

And someone did say how bad BLAB's troll are.

View attachment 1022114
Yea I once heard him say he hates this forum! Lol..but there's not a whole lot of negative talk about him here so calling us desperate is only going to make me go troll him now! Ha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yea I once heard him say he hates this forum! Lol..but there's not a whole lot of negative talk about him here so calling us desperate is only going to make me go troll him now! Ha
I haven't seen much about him here, but he's entitled to his opinion. This forum was validation for me. I didn't understand how people kept subscribing to BLAB. I thought I was the only one seeing their bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Another one for the ever-growing list of simple words that KT doesn't understand.
Did this girl have any education at all? The thought of her even attempting to administer Nursing care to anyone is genuinely scary.

Wow, as much as Spencer annoys me, how can that dude stand to be with her? I couldn't take it if someone didn't even understand basic things like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
FB is far from perfect, but he has pretty much had a free pass on here. Don’t know why he would weigh in on us calling BLAB out. As for his comments, I’m far from desperate. I really enjoy most of the you tube channels I watch. Disney vloggers get extra scrutiny because I’ve been a Disney fan for so long. From the first video I watched about a year ago, BLAB struck me as very insincere. A quick google search lead me here where I found others who feel the same way.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
well he did not mention any particular thread . he acted kind of scared of the whole thing. it was 39 minutes into tonights livestream

• Heart
Reactions: 12
FB Dave wants to get in on some of that Justin Scarred/ Bob Gurr action too,
he's afraid KT and Spence are going to get it all.... so he's puckering up to kiss some ass even if that means making friends with BLAB to do it.
Bob Gurr is a Disney legend and Justin has an all-access key to him, he's like a son to Bob. These YouTubers are so transparent.
You've let me down Dave, you little lurker you, lol.

Ps Dave thinks we're desperate, but spends his time lurking here for all the latest news, go figure.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
FB is far from perfect, but he has pretty much had a free pass on here. Don’t know why he would weigh in on us calling BLAB out. As for his comments, I’m far from desperate. I really enjoy most of the you tube channels I watch. Disney vloggers get extra scrutiny because I’ve been a Disney fan for so long. From the first video I watched about a year ago, BLAB struck me as very insincere. A quick google search lead me here where I found others who feel the same way.
Yeah, probably should have stayed quiet. Makes you wonder why he spoke up?

Reactions: 11
it was a discussion about trolls in the livestream and he said he didn't like to argue and he didn't know why people would want to be angry all the time

Reactions: 10
it was a discussion about trolls in the livestream and he said he didn't like to argue and he didn't know why people would want to be angry all the time
Back in the day when BLAB would get a "troll," I'd wonder why someone would come to a live stream of someone they didn't like. I get it now and hope they are exposed for who they are to more and more people

• Heart
Reactions: 12
i noticed a few months ago Dave was doing a livestream from the park on a saturday and someone was talking about them in the chat

Reactions: 7
FreshBaked has just turned into a grumpy old curmudgeon, only giving news and updates to the parks about three days late. tit, even blab posted their Chinese New Year Celebration video before him and by a couple days if i remember. I’ve been watching his videos less and less since he went full time. Something changed with his content. It’s just not fun to watch. His content is just stale and redundant like pretty much all of these vloggers. Same tit different day…rinse and repeat. It’s ridiculous seeing them all fighting to be the first to review a new churro flavor…seriously gets old quick. Don’t quit your day job…oh wait!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
i noticed a few months ago Dave was doing a livestream from the park on a saturday and someone was talking about them in the chat
I think I'm more impressed that it was months ago, and you remember it was a Saturday ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
yeah i have the same complaint. it's become a news channel. lately all about lightning lanes. before the shutdown he had Ian and Ronn with him but now he's just alone. oh well i've been watching less

barnes well normally when he does a livestream from the park it's a saturday and he was doing just about every saturday at that time. but someone mentioned them a couple weeks ago too and he just said 'they've always been nice to me' . he seems to talk about Magic Journeys more lately

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.