Best Life & Beyond #87 Katie and Spencer STOMP Out Accountability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just how Demse pays for subs, he probably paid a hooker to take to Thanksgiving dinner before KT so he could say “see mom I do have a girlfriend, you and your Bunko friends can stop asking me for proof!”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
This is like watching someone set some cans of diced tomatoes on the ground, then brag about what a great gardener they are.

Seriously-ish, at what point in this insanity is someone going to call for a wellness check on Barfield & Grodie?

Edit: Extra word.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
In all the excitement, I feel like we skipped this delightful little moment from Princess Nite. Watch Katie's reaction as a Cast Member in the background yells something that sounds nothing like, "Don't send these grifters any money!" Expecting trouble, or guilty conscience? (Sound on.)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I can imagine them both sitting there with smug faces, high fiving each other after coming up with this ill advised plan of lying low and buying their own Subs.
In their heads they are quietly buying themselves towards 100,000 as fast as they can, thinking it will get them instant respect and all this trouble will just go away.
It's won't.

In reality hundreds of people are watching them do it in real time doing this, and just like always they are the laughing stock of the Vlogging community.
They really are that pathetic.
These two dirty assholes are also the type that will celebrate when they do hit 100k and get a silver play button. No shame in their drifting game whatsoever. They lack any type of morale so if and when they do hit 100k, we all know they did it the dirty way. This is news worthy of Jess Colplay. All people in the Disney community should know that these two assholes have zero shame when it comes to their grifting game.
---
This isn't her, it's all him. This is what desperation looks like. His way of fixing things. No way anyone with half a brain would be on board with a plan that could get their whole channel shutdown. Wonder if she is smart enough to know. Well, I guess she would if she is reading here. What a couple of idiots. I mean, we knew they were stupid, but damn.
You are giving her WAY TOO MUCH credit. Of course she’s involved. These two grifters think they are bullet proof. God I hope this blows up in their smug fat faces.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
This is the same Spencer who on their last besties Patreon made it clear that YouTube subscriber numbers have no importance to them. They just want to make good content to bring the joy of DL to those that can't be there 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It really is disgusting that people buy subscribers to act like they really have put in the work to make this achievement.
My son has worked so hard on his channel, sticks to his weekly schedule, does some Q and A's now and then, and covers major events in his genre. He also works too. He is almost at 100,000 and has put in the time and effort. Meanwhile these 2 asshats do what they do. Ugh !!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Another way to report BLAB's purchasing of likes and subscribers is to tag youtube's official twitter page. Time to get these grifters demonitized:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I too am a loser.

I have no kids. Never planning on having kids.

Started going to the parks with my parents when I myself was a kid and started going back once a year or so with my mom after my dad passed away because it was such a happy place for us. And I’ve gone on my own a few times as well.

Now thanks to the crowds and prices, we kind of prefer Knotts, so BLAB better not start going there!
I guess I’m an even bigger loser too because I don’t have kids and I travel to Disney from Australia ha ha ha well then…. Shame on me 😂😂🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
  • Heart
So just to recap…

Best Life & Beyond, who have an impressive 98,200 subscribers on their YouTube Channel and 143 Patreon Patrons, is consumed by what a couple of dozen people critique about them on an Influencer Gossip Message Board?

Maybe they are instead consumed by a false image/persona that they have portrayed themselves having in this space and are obsessed with anyone “putting out into the universe” via any medium evidence to a conflicting truth that they aren’t able to defend without more lies?

Before the Tattle Thread was even one page, they had shutdown their Twitter, heavily scrubbed YouTube comments, and same with their IG comments - to keep people from asking questions that the true answers would conflict with what they were pretending to be.
We choose their reality!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
These two both peaked in high school/early 20's. They are both still seeking the same level of attention they used to get and they look awful.

👋 Hi Spence, Hi KT-

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It really is disgusting that people buy subscribers to act like they really have put in the work to make this achievement.
My son has worked so hard on his channel, sticks to his weekly schedule, does some Q and A's now and then, and covers major events in his genre. He also works too. He is almost at 100,000 and has put in the time and effort. Meanwhile these 2 asshats do what they do. Ugh !!!!!
Don't forget, their buddy Dylan bought his way to Instagram 'fame'. It's why he sticks up for them, they are all one in the same.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
🚨 🚨 🚨 🚨 They're now at 98.6 🚨🚨🚨🚨
I'm jumping in the car to head to Animal Kingdom, and I can only assume when I arrive they will be even higher. They are the absolute worst.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Do advertisers give any care to subscriber count though? I thought the ad payments were based on ad views and click through on the ads. Somewhat connected to watch time as well but I think that is mostly because longer videos can have more ads put in them.

What they are doing is deplorable of course but is it enough for YouTube to act? These two are almost as teflon coated as the Trackers!

Reactions: 17
I don't know why this is bothering me so much... For someone to cry "poor me" when they choose this lifestyle. I cannot feel bad or sympathize with anyone who doesn't help themselves. instead ask viewer- May i have some more please hand out mentality. Get a JOB. Contribute to society.

This is ALL A CHOICE! It was their CHOICE to quit what jobs they had to live the life of a you tube personality a poor one at that. They CHOOSE to put all their life BS lives on the internet like the Truman show for all to see. they CHOOSE this reality. So now you have to deal with the backlash and repercussions of your stupidity. Yes for once i am going to agree with these morons you did indeed choose this reality.
the brickster and blobs point fingers in how other vloggers have a team for editing.. WHO CARES? I applauded (whoever they are talking about) them for putting in the work to their craft- this is their livelihood and CHOOSE to post quality work! Why would you post anything but the best you can? This is all so bleeping stupid.
You people are sleuths of the best kind. Never noticed the ginger sasquatch in the back video. Nice job..

Hope you all have a great weekend!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Good morning and holy tit they are now at 98.5.
Do they really think we can't see this BS?
We are EXACTLY who they want to see this!!!

They are purely reactionary people. They plan NOTHING. Everything they do is a reaction to someone else, some other video, some other perceived slight, copying what someone else did. All of it is reactionary.

If there was a button on the youtube dashboard that said "nuke your channel to OWN the trolls"... they would have smashed that bad boy soooo many times. Do they want to nuke their channel - no - do they get worked up / drunk / manic and want to react to something - all the time!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
We are EXACTLY who they want to see this!!!

They are purely reactionary people. They plan NOTHING. Everything they do is a reaction to someone else, some other video, some other perceived slight, copying what someone else did. All of it is reactionary.

If there was a button on the youtube dashboard that said "nuke your channel to OWN the trolls"... they would have smashed that bad boy soooo many times. Do they want to nuke their channel - no - do they get worked up / drunk / manic and want to react to something - all the time!
100% agree

They will eventually hit 100K, if they buy the subs or they get them organically. Nobody cares but them. They will celebrate on their patreon livestream. Post photos bragging about their accomplishments. Reality is their views are headed down and their channel is slowly dying.

Screen Shot 2023-03-24 at 7.59.29 AM.png

Views have been trending down which is a sign of a dying or stagnant channel that does not move with the times.

Screen Shot 2023-03-24 at 8.42.07 AM.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.