Best Life & Beyond #87 Katie and Spencer STOMP Out Accountability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go to the channel, click About, then the flag icon to report them. Select "Spam and scams" as the issue and then you can enter some text to describe what you're reporting.
Done! Thanks for the instructions on how to report them. I just did….hey not sure it will do anything for the cause but it felt good doing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Reporting has to be done on a computer I’m guessing?? And jumping 500 subscribers dear lord.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
seriously considering the theory that i came up with, that blab's upcoming "all will be revealed" video is a supposed 'takedown' of tattle like katie's stories regarding bullying

Tbh he dodged a bullet with that lol look how much better his life is now. Meanwhile she’s still curating her instagram, complaining about weight loss and money and then goes on shopping sprees and foodie adventures. It’s the same thing over and over. The John guy seems like an asshole ever since she showed him buying food at Disneyland and she didn’t have money so she brought her own bag of salad and dressing with her own bowl from home. Why would anyone marry a man that can’t buy you a fresh salad at the park?!

meanwhile wild theory but what if Blab is in Paris with Dylan and Michael? They seem like someone who 1. Wouldn’t pay for international service 2. Would forget about her fear of flying if it was free 3. Would think it is a step up to just throw up a video saying we’re in Paris!

again wild theory but can we put anything past them if it was to be free for them? Lol as long as it is first class with his orange juice in a glass 🥃
If KT and Dense were doing the Paris trip, she would be bragging ALL over her social media. I think they have done enough damage to themselves this time that they actually had to step back and take a break. A real one. Not one of KT's fake tit with all the posts about it.
By the way, that first class video is one of my all time favorites with one of KT's best lie proven wrong by her dumbness! " we've flown first class before" then forgets to pretend that she knows how first class works....she was so enamored with the real silverware🤣😅🤣😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
There is NO WAY that KT would be able to handle an overseas flight. She'd either pass out or stress eat every morsel of food/snacks on the plane.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Could be en route to WDW. Soft opening for Tron runs 3/20 - 4/2 leading up to the official launch on 4/4. Maybe we get a "Surprise from Florida!" vlog. All their new subs would love that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
KKKT gets real quiet every time they break up.

They’ll reach 100,000 break ups before they reach 100,000 subs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
why do i get the feeling "all will be revealed soon" will consist of BLAB "interviewing" pixar charlie about what happened

speaking of pixar charlie, he's gotten a few interesting comments on his latest IG post (from a week ago)

1679524769771.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
just saw the new video about them buying subs
no wonder spence is so mad. it's hard work making fake accounts all day

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Geez I hope he's okay, I know we "gently" troll him here but someone said they saw him sleeping on a park bench last night abusing passers by.

167952352783098393.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Maybe Disney did ban them after all? Might explain why KT's been so quiet on IG today.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.