Best Life & Beyond #87 Katie and Spencer STOMP Out Accountability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On a side note, who here is an OG from the very first thread? I’m somewhat new here. Going on close to a year on Tattle. Found this site after griftergate
i lurked for a few months but didn't post anything until around Thread 43. i can't remember how i actually found tattle, but my dislike for BLOB began when i started seeing how much of a douche canoe KT was to her subscribers during the livestreams.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
FWIW I started lurking then posting because of Blab hurting my kid and not caring. I didn’t because they are fat sloths (they are though). Mine was very personal. I went hard at them. I still troll the crap out of them from a new direction. Disneyland doesn’t care what they do. I wrote a letter after it happened and told them I’d pull my Dads yearly donation. They were sad to see us leave but they “ can’t remove vloggers (paying guests) on a he said she said confrontation. So bitching to DL gets you NOWHERE! Blab is smug because they know the tricks to avoid that. This confrontation with Justin is the closest Spencer has come to getting banned and he knows it. You can actually see the panic going on. He’s a powder keg with a short fuse and it won’t take much for him to actually punch someone in the face. And I swear on my children’s lives if I knew he’d actually punch me I’d take one for the team to get him banned. Not even joking. It’s also sad to see people fighting & reporting accounts. There were only two people I didn’t care for on here and I muted them last year. It’s easy. Just mute and move on. And not everyone is going to agree on everything or like the same vloggers. That’s life. I’ve learned to agree to disagree this past year. I’ve made some friendships that will last because I respect our differences. Don’t let Blab control you. Be you. Like who you want. Dislike who you want. Blabs spiraling and that’s something WE ALL can agree on. I’ve been busy in real life and not around. I can’t even tell you how many threads I’m behind but can’t catch up. I miss the old Tattle! Hell, I even miss Red, BoredInOregon, and the other 5 socks associated to it 😂🤦🏻‍♀️. Anyways, my long rant and point is control your own narrative. Blabs pretty much done and it’s glorious ❤✌🏻. And @UncleLester let me know one of the lives you are going on and I’ll show up & throw money at it with questions too

• Heart
Reactions: 14
i think i joined not too long after the columbia incident

i had no idea who they were until they started appearing in adam's videos like around 2019 i think? hated them right off the bat and found them both to be so annoying to the point where i'd just skip ahead in the video or stop watching altogether if they appeared. the adam subreddit felt the same way about them and dreaded whenever they would appear in his videos

then during the early months of the pandemic i came across how they were constantly complaining about the park being closed and it really made me dislike them even more, especially when they'd start complaining about shutdowns/masking/etc. not to mention there were a number of instances where BLAB along with other disney vloggers (when they still had friends) were still going out and hanging around one another when we were still in the initial covid surge

it's been all downhill for BLAB since then. i think their crappy behavior during the early parts of the pandemic is what initially made people aware of how crappy they were, and they really haven't been able to stay out of controversy ever since. screwing over adam, driving into a wildfire, columbia incident, covidgate, the justin incident. you can't deny they are one entertaining train wreck

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I saw how much I hated these idiots and unsubscribed during "Home is where the Vlog is" when Spencer started crying and complaining about not going anywhere after showing himself swimming in the ocean. Incredibly ignorant.
you would think a man with three main interests (disney, graffiti, and surfing) would have taken the extra time to appreciate the ability to surf during quarantine times, instead of whining like a baby that disneyland was closed

• Heart
Reactions: 38
View attachment 2045168Just to break this up a little. Oh why aren’t those bushes greener? These lights are too yellow, they should have put the Innovations ride here. That tree would have been a perfect place for a people mover. The brick’s on Roger Rabbit are old. The color of Minnie’s house should be a deeper yellow. Uhhhhh. This would have been a great place for Wescot.Derp. I’m a real Disney fan.
He's such a douche! IMO, lol. Didn't he get Blob set up with patreon? So he basically contributed to their downfall 😅 It has been those Bestie Livestreams that we have been able to see just how crappy blob are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
you would think a man with three main interests (disney, graffiti, and surfing) would have taken the extra time to appreciate the ability to surf during quarantine times, instead of whining like a baby that disneyland was closed
Seriously! He had so much opportunity to surf and paint all the palm trees his Lisa Frank style heart desired during that time. But, no, crying and sulking over Disney was the reality he chose.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
On a side note, who here is an OG from the very first thread? I’m somewhat new here. Going on close to a year on Tattle. Found this site after griftergate

Gosh I'm a newbie compared to lots of y'all!!! My first thread was #15, but I lurked a go0od month or so before posting.

• Heart
I'm definitely not an OG, but I stalked the threads awhile before I joined. I'm almost at my 1 year mark from joining and I posted a few months after that in Thread #23. It's been a fun ride watching these two slowly crash and burn. It's only a matter of time before they fully spiral out of control.

Reactions: 17
I've been posting since thread #11. Wild to think that was only a year ago in February.

Last edited:
  • Heart
imagine of all places to be quarantined, you are with Katie Slockbower in a tiny, crappy apartment, albeit oceanfront. He probably considered swimming out far enough that he wouldn’t have the strength to make it back to shore on a regular basis.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Looks like my first post was #16, but I was lurking for a while before. Found the site because Katie was annoying and I wondered what her deal was.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Seriously! He had so much opportunity to surf and paint all the palm trees his Lisa Frank style heart desired during that time. But, no, crying and sulking over Disney was the reality he chose.
With cheese balls. Don’t forget the cheese balls.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
imagine of all places to be quarantined, you are with Katie Slockbower in a tiny, crappy apartment, albeit oceanfront. He probably considered swimming out far enough that he wouldn’t have the strength to make it back to shore on a regular basis.
Let’s not forget it was the Cheeseball
Challenge that got him through the especially hard times of quarantine in Malibu!
---
With cheese balls. Don’t forget the cheese balls.
Like minds lol

• Haha
But Ol' Widelane Slockbower will be the first to tell you what a great lover Grandpa Spence is!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I zoomed in on the reflection in her glasses...that's some open road. Vegas trip?

View attachment 2045440
i predict a "how to use your MGM rewards" vlog in the near future. Since they are going broke, they will be staying at Park MGM for free (as monday - thursday are always comped.) And then perhaps they will show us how to use the myVegas app so they can get a free appetizer or free side of french fries at New York New York. 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Dense may be having a mental breakdown due to KT just like Will Smith had a mental breakdown with Jada

Reactions: 10
OK, I started out lurking under another account. Until I realized my screen name was too personal on a gossip site 🤣 I finally posted in thread #12. I had to go back and read my original post to confirm, but ya, it was the lockdown behavior that did it for me. Living on the beach and crying about Disneyland being closed.
Plus KT was super annoying in her vlogs back then. Mentioning her non-alcoholic drinks, egging on trolls, all of her different nursing titles, plus the fakeness. Projecting a rich lifestyle when it is all just FAKE! The LIES!
It was great to find people who recognized all of this and more! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.