Best Life & Beyond #87 Katie and Spencer STOMP Out Accountability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still no fresh new uploads on their channel that is somehow gaining subscribers while stagnating.

Edit: OMG I just noticed that I am a VIP member now! Tattle is the best, and we're a great community of trolls! (y)
Congratulations, well deserved 😊👍

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Meanwhile thumb has consumed a yearly supply of his favorite alcohol in the span of a couple days and is back to yelling at dolphins?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Are any of the other vloggers verified? Funny how these two only care about status but not putting out quality content or dignity for that matter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Had a busy busy time lately but was just dying to check in to see if there is any ETA on when “all will be revealed?” Or is the “all” being the number of Bot subscribers? I am just on the edge of my seat here, people haha These schmucks kill me

• Haha
  • Heart
Daphne is an absolute doll. I watched several of her videos today, including her livestream.
I like her. She’s awesome but her camera work could use some stability. There is a lot of movement which sometimes makes me feel a little nauseous lol but she is still an awesome human and I have so much respect for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Are any of the other vloggers verified? Funny how these two only care about status but not putting out quality content or dignity for that matter
Peter…legitimately. No doubt a word KT, I’m sorry it’s married name Katie Slockbower, doesn’t know

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’m thinking Katie is moonlighting as an Uber eats driver. So far none of the food has made it to its destination.
9FD10842-34EB-4711-BBBC-984F72E393E0.jpeg

• Haha
Anyone know what this link says? Or the comments from Stan’s? Last stream was March 10th - 2 weeks.

DCD28D88-C757-44D1-BE06-ADDC326079C3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I’m trying to decipher KT’s bio and Google gave me this 🤔

The 🔌 emoji is often used on Tinder as a reference to "plugging in." In the context of dating and hooking up, this emoji can suggest a desire for a physical or sexual connection

OR

A 🔌 emoji often refers to a “plug,” which is slang for “drug dealer.” On social media platforms like Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, the 🔌 emoji usually refers to “the plug”—a slang term for a drug dealer

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
You have to love KT (oh sorry it's Katie again now,) she can't just say what she means.
Even after all this, she has to act like she's a big celebrity and write a string of cryptic emojis instead.
Someone needs to tell her she's not Kim Kardashian and more importantly, no one cares.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
She is the plug for ice aka drugs...
The mirror for the lines of Coke.
Magnifying glass is for looking for Spencers balls and dick...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I like her. She’s awesome but her camera work could use some stability. There is a lot of movement which sometimes makes me feel a little nauseous lol but she is still an awesome human and I have so much respect for her.
Yeah, I've seen that too. She just needs more time getting used to shooting video. It's imperative to keep your movement to a minimum to avoid camera shake. Fixing camera shake in post also helps.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.