Best Life & Beyond #87 Katie and Spencer STOMP Out Accountability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the Grift continues! There is still a week left to this month, how about providing extra content this next week or adding in some behind the scenes content?

No, we will entice the people with extra content for next month to keep them paying. Pure Grifting!!!

Just like when you have a job, if you are having personal problems you have to continue showing up to work, with a smile on your face and put your problems aside, you can’t disappear for over a week. This duo doesn’t know how to do the responsible thing though cause it’s always everyone else’s fault except their own. Disgusting!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
You just know they both hate having to take an hour out of their week to chat with their besties. I would love to see and hear how they motivate themselves to finally set up a stream and do the least amount of work for their paying fans. An hour of the most mind numbing back and forth before they go back to sitting on the couch. There's so much creative content they could be providing, it's not hard. Put in some effort and consistency and you might make some decent money off Patreon alone

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Are any of the other vloggers verified? Funny how these two only care about status but not putting out quality content or dignity for that matter
Or any content for that matter. These cowards would rather hide then deal with their own bad behavior and keep their commitment to their besties.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well I’m happy to say, after a 6 hour car ride to Disneyland we arrived at 7 PM last night. We closed down the park and we’re very happy we didn’t see BLOB at all! YAY, win for us!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
They're even closer to 100k...98.9k!!! :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: Has anyone looked at her Venmo to see if mom sent her money for subs? Were the slot machines that hot this week? We'll never know.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Who gets to keep the Play button plaque when they break up? It will be something else Katie can throw at Spence when she's mad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Interesting that Pixar Charlie still hasn't "liked" the photo KT posted last night. Could this be yet another friendship BLAB has lost?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Sorry if someone already posted this, but I just googled about getting a silver play button plaque from YouTube. I came across this.
264A126B-18B8-4D3B-995F-168A42D2AACB.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
i just want to know, when the breakup comes, who gets pixar charlie?
im guessing KT , with Spence creeping Disneyland for someone younger, married, or both

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
There are like 7.8 billion people in the world and these two nuked their entire channel because 40 people were making fun of them. Amazing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
truly amazing they confronted justin for talking bad about them when we literally know they did the same to adam, freshbaked, mocked kitra, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
truly amazing they confronted justin for talking bad about them when we literally know they did the same to adam, freshbaked, mocked kitra, etc.
I know we’re about to hit a new thread, but they confronted Justin because they thought he was the weaker of the group. Meaning, he would call them out. Cause they’re bleeping stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I know we’re about to hit a new thread, but they confronted Justin because they thought he was the weaker of the group. Meaning, he would call them out. Cause they’re bleeping stupid.
It’s weird to me though because I feel like Justin’s kinda hood. Like he could totally kick Spencers ass

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s weird to me though because I feel like Justin’s kinda hood. Like he could totally kick Spencers ass
Oh he totally could. Dude was in a punk band. But I think since he’s all ~positivity~ they thought he would stay out of drama. They just didn’t expect him to bring it to light in another way lol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.