Best Life & Beyond #87 Katie and Spencer STOMP Out Accountability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched Justin's recent vlog, and he was saying that any stressful or confrontational situations does a lot of damage to the heart condition that he has. It took him a whole week to recover from Spence and KT's attack. Those two aholes could've killed him or cause a major medical episode due to their rotten behavior against him. Another reason for Disney to ban those two, for endangering the health of their guests.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Justin put out two new videos last night. Liz & David's daughter was injured in a bad fall.

So of course, Katie "PAY! ATTENTION! TO! ME!" Slockbower had to vague-post a selfie with idiotic mystery emojis. Because she's bleeping five.

Edit: CW if you go looking for more info about Liz & David's daughter (I don't like naming kids), be aware that there's a short video on Liz's feed showing the injuries to Little One's face, and they're startling and possibly upsetting.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
We need an addition to the wiki that lists all the times they have had to "apologize" to their besties. I know it would be nearly impossible to put together at this point, because there are so many times. We should have starred this day one.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m just curious how she plans to have extra weekly live streams….there’s only so many you could have.

And haven’t they missed two? That was their first update in two weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone think Dense still thinks he has a chance with Dani.702 even after she appeared on ATW videos? Multiple times just recently?

“Aww she went on ATW channel because she knows I creep there to see where he’s at, my girl is awesome.”
-Dense

• Haha
  • Heart
Just watched Justin's recent vlog, and he was saying that any stressful or confrontational situations does a lot of damage to the heart condition that he has. It took him a whole week to recover from Spence and KT's attack. Those two aholes could've killed him or cause a major medical episode due to their rotten behavior against him. Another reason for Disney to ban those two, for endangering the health of their guests.
They are despicable, scum of the earth humans!

• Heart
Thumb & Dumb WISH they got the level of attention on their birthdays that Justin is currently showing off.

Screenshot_20230325-173936.png

zXMRfbsHOAire.gif

Her "True" friends are called Mickey, Donald, Pluto, Goofy, Minnie, Daisy, Huey, Dewey, Louie, Chip, Dale...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I wonder if today is the day they reappear?
(I'm not buying some stupid old photo)
How wonderful has it been for DL guests to have these two absent from the parks!

Also, could it be the day someone at YT finally does something about their stan buying spree?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I wonder if today is the day they reappear?
Hollywood Spence usually likes Sunday Evenings to re-emerge from the mysterious silence after a drama because it is good timing for the start of the week news cycle.

I do expect some YouTube video where they have a collage of screenshots from here. To show the "distress" they are under from 4-5 dozen Message Board Posters on a Social Media Influencer Critic Message Board, as opposed to doing anything to ever genuinely thank their >97k Loyal Subscribers for giving them the opportunity to do what they do.

Putting that collage together will be hard. Because there is a lot of truth in these posts that don't fit with the narrative they want out about themselves. So, they probably spent all week cherry picking some pretty juvenile ones or ones that are tongue in cheek to make it look a lot more severe. It feels like some new "Tattle" Members this past week that wrote some pretty extreme things are plants that they can screenshot as well to make the community here look "dangerous", which this community is 100% not in anyway.

As a reminder, we never stalk or proactively seek to find Spencer & Katie to cause division. We saw Spencer do that through Periscope with Katie and successfully dividing her from her husband Matty and that behavior is AWFUL.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
If you think about it, they won't be able to reappear until they can return to DL.
Can you imagine the stans bewilderment when all of the "Why are you not at the parks?" questions go unanswered?
Or they could use one of the standard BLOB "We are taking some time off for mental health." nonsense.

"Due to all of the toxicity at DL, we have had to step away for a bit."

LMAO
🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I do expect some YouTube video where they have a collage of screenshots from here. To show the "distress" they are under from 4-5 dozen Message Board Posters on a Social Media Influencer Critic Message Board, as opposed to doing anything to ever genuinely thank their >97k Loyal Subscribers for giving them the opportunity to do what they do.
HI MOM, I'M ON YOUTUBES!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thumb & Dumb WISH they got the level of attention on their birthdays that Justin is currently showing off.

View attachment 2055358
View attachment 2055362
Her "True" friends are called Mickey, Donald, Pluto, Goofy, Minnie, Daisy, Huey, Dewey, Louie, Chip, Dale...
Wow! Usually when you first meet someone you can tell if they are going to be a friend or not. But when you have close friends and have burnt all those bridges and are no longer friends with an entire group, then you have to ask yourself if it’s not your behavior.

She seemed to think everyone was a good fit back then. What a way to turn the narrative around to “try” to make it look like it’s nothing you did. Delusional! Seek help!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.