Best Life & Beyond #87 Katie and Spencer STOMP Out Accountability

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't posted on here in a while. But damn brickey is a witch! That is 30 minutes of my life I'll never get back I had to turn it off with his round and round bullshit talk. Get some balls. Your friends BLAB are twatastic morons.
Like any vloggers have respect for you to sit at a round table discussion? Oh the great and mighty bricked has spoken on blab favor. duck you asshole.
Was he there? Nope. you are speculating like everyone else.
One good point he gave a shout out to louie bee. Congrats on that.

Just shows tattle is making a difference and being heard!

Sorry. Had to air that out and you all are the only ones who would understand.. lol

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Shut up, Brickey. Nobody cares and you are just using this tit for your own benefit.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Conspiracy Theory…
BLAB: This message is only going out to our most special Besties. We need your help! The nasty, lying trolls have caused us to lose so many subscribers that we are thinking of giving up. We love you and we will miss you so much if we have to walk away. Please help us keep bringing you joy, by supporting the channel. (Attaches link to buy subscribers).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Radio silence on YouTube is nothing new. Has there been this much radio silence on Instagram before?

KT is addicted to instagram. What’s going on? Can she no longer afford her cell phone bill?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Radio silence on YouTube is nothing new. Has there been this much radio silence on Instagram before?

KT is addicted to instagram. What’s going on? Can she no longer afford her cell phone bill?
she had to delete instagram because the voice memos she was sending to their friends were taking up too much space

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I haven't seen KT do that stupid waddling dance in the park in a long time.

There IS a god! Wait ...

KT, do your cute dance in the park. Everyone loves it and you'll get lots of new subscribers and love.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Brickey went with the ol’ “that’s not who we are/they are/I am” defense when crappy people get exposed doing crappy things. I detest when people use this defense, because that’s exactly who they are! Him wondering how BLAB continues going on after all the “harassment” made me lol. That’s because they are narcissists that have not taken ANY accountability for their crappy behavior, Brick. You forgot that little tidbit. Also what’s up with 4 hour phone call conversations with them??? Sounds like y’all were trying to conjure up some damage control… sure doesn’t sound like a “best life” to me!

Katie’s radio silence is due to her scouring social media for mental health posts that she can then repost on her IG stories…. It’s not like she’s going to use this “break” for some serious self introspection!

Also kudos to all of you that made it past 5 minutes of Brickey’s insufferable video!

• Heart
Reactions: 42

She left a message on Dylan's IG photo in front of the Disneyland Paris castle yesterday, saying "LOVING THIS SO MUCH". She's alive and well I guess.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
No, Marky Mark. You are incorrect. We don't want the drama, we want them to stop making videos.
If they stopped making videos, these threads wouldn't go anywhere. The level of intensity and investment to BLOB here is unparalleled. Speculation and intrigue would increase tenfold. KT's customer service skills at whatever fast food establishment she ends up at will be discussed lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Brickey went with the ol’ “that’s not who we are/they are/I am” defense when crappy people get exposed doing crappy things. I detest when people use this defense, because that’s exactly who they are! Him wondering how BLAB continues going on after all the “harassment” made me lol.
For anyone who doesn't want to sit through his insufferable ass this is/was the crux of his entire video. 30 minutes that could have been 5 minutes (gotta get those super chats AMIRITE).

Two adults made a mistake - Justin egged it on and kept it going - and poor Spence - well - him and KT are under ENORMOUS pressure from "the trolls"(mind you he said this after saying they should just ignore tattle - so - then - what pressure are they under ) and that's not who they really are - no - its the trolls that forces their hand to do awful tit. Yes Brikey - it's the trolls - THATS why no other vloggers with a ounce of self respect want to be near their radioactive ass. Case closed!!

Really - he was hinting at the fact all the other vloggers tit on them in private - he just doesn't have the balls to say it - but it's true. They know they are hated - they know everyone talks tit - INCLUDING HIM - and this dipshit is just trying to get ahead of it and play both sides.
He got his feeling hurt he wasn't involved in the post-princess night Bukkake and is starting to realize he aint in that club. So much like Dylan - he's gotta suck off Spence but rest assured - had he been tagged in ANY other those insta posts and felt included - he wouldn't have made the video and injected himself into the "drama".

Not sure what is more sad - he is jiggling spences balls cause he is afraid of him - or he wants to taste him more. #winning

Also - if it's not clear yet - the MAIN person starting tit in the vlogosphere - both in YT and even here - it's Tony. They all ignored him cause he is/was such a bottom feeder but when he got popped - and lost his DL access - that was the last straw - they stopped playing nice in public and started to avoid him - and he went scorched KT Style earth. It's not as noticeable cause his he has like 12 followers. Tony has more than one channel... wink wink.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Well 3 of Linus Tech Tips (technology YouTuber) channels got taken out by hackers within the past few hours, wonder if they will target Thumb & Dumbers next?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Hi Brickey! 👋 Stop name-dropping Adam, Justin, Peter and David. You look desperate, just saying. Also, you would look like tit without facial hair. 🤢 Just like BLAB, yer done.
Picsart_23-03-23_08-01-31-500.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Well, if Brickey had aspirations of joining the "in crowd" he can forget that now.
Maybe he can do a live colab with Tony Tony and they can arm wrestling to see who gets the 9 bucks they make.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.