Best Life & Beyond #86 Spencer Emmons is a thin skinned unhinged little witch baby.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
KT we're all waiting for your Solidarity photo, the one showing all the Disney Vloggers that are supporting you and Thumb.
Tap Tap Tap, we're waiting.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Spencer’s vibe is just NASTY. He looks exhausted and used. But that’s what happens when your mid-life crisis completely upends your bachelor lifestyle. Let’s see… sleeping with a married woman, living with said married woman for years, going public with said relationship, having public meltdowns during the pandemic, losing your cash cow when Ellen no longer needed your services, lying and spreading misinformation about covid, slowly running through just about every vlogger connection in the Disney community, taking stage management gigs while having to film and edit for BLAB, and being a known bully (and now potentially violent and unhinged security risk) at the parks.

So SPENCER - all this for what? Just to be at the mercy of one of your competitors because you couldn’t keep your tit together.
And don't forget, he courted a married woman by breakdancing, popping and locking on a platform aboard the Mark Twain Riverboat. It's what every man his age does to peacock themselves in order to lure in sociopathic, adultery-driven cows.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
yeah the "saw these beautiful peeps" is copied from FB's post. you can see the background is identical

not sure what KT is trying to say by posting that caption with a photo of disney characters? unless she's actually trying to tell us she has no friends
I think KT is TRYING to say that the important part of vlogging Disneyland isn't the friends you enjoy the park with or the connections you make along the way- it's the underpaid 19 year olds that spend 4 hours a day on and off inside of mascot costumes.

...I THINK.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Do we think Spencer will feel just a tad bit of jealousy when viewing this pic? Left out? I’m guessing there will be no further backyard BBQ’s that Spencer and KT will be hosting.
89C47F3B-9AF1-4B6F-8BA2-6C688784576C.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Maybe Katie & Spencer have studied the analytics AND they decided that they will crush it by being the first Vloggers to do the "Toontown After Dark" video?

They'll roll there at 10:30PM tonight and show how great all the child friendly soft colors and park area looks at night?
Lisaland already has a vlog out where she filmed Toontown during the day and went back after dark to see it all lit up. Sorry you missed the opportunity BLOB! Boop!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
So KT, living your BEST LIFE in Palm Springs is stalking your ex-vlogger friends on social media? 😅
Is Spencer too busy with his doodles to give you any attention?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Where are you guys seeing that she posted this pic from toon town ? The only new things I have seen her post is some coffee shop in Fullerton and her man handling some Pillsbury dough.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Definitely a dig at the others. So childish.
An attempted dig that doesn't even make sense. So while everyone else was opening Toontown today (and didn't have to worry about being denied entry at the gate, I may add), she's pouting behind a glowing screen. All this reveals is jealousy. And using FB's caption is just pathetic.

Those in the picture actually saw those characters walking around today, too. And not from a publicity photo on a phone, either.

Even in narcissistic denial, Big Fella and Angry Drunk are starting to realize that they're never going to experience this again. No more community. No more lightness. No more memories from big Disney openings (it was one thing hiding from Adam when he shows up...now they have to hide from everyone, all the time). Have they been (or will they soon be) banned from the parks or not? It must really suck having to sit in the anxiety of that. Even if they're still allowed through the gates (for now......at some point Disney will say enough is enough and they can't help themselves from starting tit), they are persona non grata in the community. And not just amongst the vloggers. Amongst the entire Disneyland community. Could you imagine going to Disneyland and knowing a bunch of the random strangers in the crowd know who you are and can't effing stand you?

So, sure, Katie, keep reposting Disney publicity photos. Pretend the characters are your friends. Maybe you can send Mickey a voice memo?

You chose this reality. And now you have to live with it.

Today was really really fun in the parks, by the way. Too bad you couldn't be there. But you chose this reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
After many attempts to refrain from posting on Tattle (I took a much needed mental health break from most social platforms), this latest development from the gruesome twosome is just too good to pass up.

KT - you were swimming ALL DAY? It was a high of 71 degrees, low of 61 in Palm Springs on 3/18. WHO THE HELL IS SWIMMING in that weather? Let’s assume the pool is heated. You two live beachside in Malibu - it’s not like you don’t have a private beach to duck about on whenever you want. When the beach is your backyard, some pool in Palm Springs isnt a luxury or a flex.

View attachment 2041935

Not to mention, KT constantly complains about how cold it is in Southern California and is often bundled up like an infant at the parks. But you and thumb went swimming all day?

It’s these small, unnecessary lies that KILL ME. The devil is is the details and these ass hats often over explain and over rationalize. Just say you wanted pizza to drown your sorrows about being the most despised people in your vlogging niche and move on.

you’ll lie about something so insignificant but expect anyone to believe Spencer and his account of events? BYE.
100%. Stop the stupid unnecessary lies when everyone knows you're lying. It's not hard to be honest. "Ate a pizza for my 6th meal of the day to drown my sorrows, but couldn't afford toppings." "Ate a dozen cookies and wouldn't share with Spencer because his drunk ass got us kicked out of Disneyland."Ordered 2 mac and cheeses even though we've already eaten 4,000 calories each today because food is our only joy left in life after being terrible people and making everyone hate us."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Where are you guys seeing that she posted this pic from toon town ? The only new things I have seen her post is some coffee shop in Fullerton and her man handling some Pillsbury dough.
I was wondering the same thing

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I found it on page 34 of this thread. I think from her FB? She took it from Disneypark Instagram. Is that enough to get her banned? She doesn't give any credit.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
An attempted dig that doesn't even make sense. So while everyone else was opening Toontown today (and didn't have to worry about being denied entry at the gate, I may add), she's pouting behind a glowing screen. All this reveals is jealousy. And using FB's caption is just pathetic.

Those in the picture actually saw those characters walking around today, too. And not from a publicity photo on a phone, either.

Even in narcissistic denial, Big Fella and Angry Drunk are starting to realize that they're never going to experience this again. No more community. No more lightness. No more memories from big Disney openings (it was one thing hiding from Adam when he shows up...now they have to hide from everyone, all the time). Have they been (or will they soon be) banned from the parks or not? It must really suck having to sit in the anxiety of that. Even if they're still allowed through the gates (for now......at some point Disney will say enough is enough and they can't help themselves from starting tit), they are persona non grata in the community. And not just amongst the vloggers. Amongst the entire Disneyland community. Could you imagine going to Disneyland and knowing a bunch of the random strangers in the crowd know who you are and can't effing stand you?

So, sure, Katie, keep reposting Disney publicity photos. Pretend the characters are your friends. Maybe you can send Mickey a voice memo?

You chose this reality. And now you have to live with it.

Today was really really fun in the parks, by the way. Too bad you couldn't be there. But you chose this reality.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
KT we're all waiting for your Solidarity photo, the one showing all the Disney Vloggers that are supporting you and Thumb.
Tap Tap Tap, we're waiting.....
I apologize, I must be getting better at making convincing memes. 😬

Wow, your collective research 🧐 is very impressive. 👏

1679283296219.png

FB vs KT... 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
They have their Kean’s Coffee (before it closed at 8PM) and are en route to Disneyland?

Perhaps, Spencer likes being Keane’s in - so he can pour a shot or two of “wake-up juice” in it before going in.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.